+ Reply to Thread
Page 174 of 220 FirstFirst ... 74 124 164 172 173 174 175 176 184 ... LastLast
Results 1,731 to 1,740 of 2191

Thread: The best pictures you've seen.

Higuy has a reputation beyond repute Higuy has a reputation beyond repute Higuy has a reputation beyond repute Higuy has a reputation beyond repute Higuy has a reputation beyond repute Higuy has a reputation beyond repute Higuy has a reputation beyond repute Higuy has a reputation beyond repute Higuy has a reputation beyond repute Higuy has a reputation beyond repute Higuy has a reputation beyond repute

Re: The best pictures you've seen.

Theres an origional concept for T&R floating above a desert mesa drawn by Eddie Smith, but I cant find it anymore :\
    "I don't know wtf I'm doing. Zbrush UI is like looking into the matrix."
    Lumoria - Youtube - Portfolio

ODX has much to be proud of ODX has much to be proud of ODX has much to be proud of ODX has much to be proud of ODX has much to be proud of ODX has much to be proud of ODX has much to be proud of ODX has much to be proud of ODX has much to be proud of ODX has much to be proud of

Quote Originally Posted by DarkHalo003 View Post
    Why do you think this is?
    I don't exactly know if you're talking about the first part to my statement or the second, but I'm going to go with "multiple beta tests for SPv3's T&R."

Quote Originally Posted by ODX View Post
    I don't exactly know if you're talking about the first part to my statement or the second, but I'm going to go with "multiple beta tests for SPv3's T&R."
    I'm talking of the second part. Why do you think Halo involved more earth colors over time?

"We also tried switching back, but they say we're using too many resources. Fuck them."

+rep me to cure my ebola n00b1n8R's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    n00b1n8R has a reputation beyond repute n00b1n8R has a reputation beyond repute n00b1n8R has a reputation beyond repute n00b1n8R has a reputation beyond repute n00b1n8R has a reputation beyond repute n00b1n8R has a reputation beyond repute n00b1n8R has a reputation beyond repute n00b1n8R has a reputation beyond repute n00b1n8R has a reputation beyond repute n00b1n8R has a reputation beyond repute n00b1n8R has a reputation beyond repute

David Beckham would be impressed by the spin on that fucking quote

Quote Originally Posted by Roostervier View Post
    selentic ill admit i didnt actually watch the video because a majority of your posts are pointless, ad hominem, or ultra-liberal sensationalist bullshit

Quote Originally Posted by Hélder Câmara
    When I give food to the poor, they call me a saint. When I ask why the poor have no food, they call me a Communist.

HOly god.

Hehe, I remember pens like that.

"We also tried switching back, but they say we're using too many resources. Fuck them."

Quote Originally Posted by n00b1n8R View Post
    David Beckham would be impressed by the spin on that fucking quote
    This video is unable to be displayed because the YouTube video tags were used incorrectly. Please review proper use of the tags here.

I might just never buy a Bioware game again.

I think Metroid is a pretty cool guy, eh finds missiles and doesn't afraid of anything.

Blog Entries
    TeeKup has a reputation beyond repute TeeKup has a reputation beyond repute TeeKup has a reputation beyond repute TeeKup has a reputation beyond repute TeeKup has a reputation beyond repute TeeKup has a reputation beyond repute TeeKup has a reputation beyond repute TeeKup has a reputation beyond repute TeeKup has a reputation beyond repute TeeKup has a reputation beyond repute TeeKup has a reputation beyond repute

Yeah I didn't plan on it. Way to destroy the loyalty of your customers Bioware.

+ Reply to Thread

Thread Information