Closed Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: GAH! Fricken noob is releasing my beta maps on Halomaps!

a bit of the old in-out Roostervier's Avatar
    Roostervier has a reputation beyond repute Roostervier has a reputation beyond repute Roostervier has a reputation beyond repute Roostervier has a reputation beyond repute Roostervier has a reputation beyond repute Roostervier has a reputation beyond repute Roostervier has a reputation beyond repute Roostervier has a reputation beyond repute Roostervier has a reputation beyond repute Roostervier has a reputation beyond repute Roostervier has a reputation beyond repute

Re: GAH! Fricken noob is releasing my beta maps on Halomaps!

Well now that I have made my points across about him, I suppose you are correct. I guess leechers won't matter, since they are the suck anyway. Problem is I used place holder vehicels (like the h2 coag CMT guass hog) and I didn't really want that to be there. And the leeches that don't care I guess can have their fun.
    Last edited by Roostervier; February 15th, 2007 at 09:59 PM.

PlasbianX has much to be proud of PlasbianX has much to be proud of PlasbianX has much to be proud of PlasbianX has much to be proud of PlasbianX has much to be proud of PlasbianX has much to be proud of

Sux to be you, and roxxoz mah boxxorz to be me.

Roostervier has a reputation beyond repute Roostervier has a reputation beyond repute Roostervier has a reputation beyond repute Roostervier has a reputation beyond repute Roostervier has a reputation beyond repute Roostervier has a reputation beyond repute Roostervier has a reputation beyond repute Roostervier has a reputation beyond repute Roostervier has a reputation beyond repute Roostervier has a reputation beyond repute Roostervier has a reputation beyond repute

Do you always post spam like that? It really has almost no relevance to the topic at all.

Leiukemia is on a distinguished road

yeh, if anything you're just bothering him when he's stated many times in the past that it is your own responsibility for handing out maps.

Alright, thanks for telling me. He can tell me off if he likes.

Closed Thread

Thread Information