+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast

Thread: Hydrom CE

Higuy has a reputation beyond repute Higuy has a reputation beyond repute Higuy has a reputation beyond repute Higuy has a reputation beyond repute Higuy has a reputation beyond repute Higuy has a reputation beyond repute Higuy has a reputation beyond repute Higuy has a reputation beyond repute Higuy has a reputation beyond repute Higuy has a reputation beyond repute Higuy has a reputation beyond repute

Re: Hydrom CE

Looks cool cant wait to see more.
    "I don't know wtf I'm doing. Zbrush UI is like looking into the matrix."
    Lumoria - Youtube - Portfolio

Its very rare to see such origional design. It looks like a mix between covenant and foreruner.

Quote Originally Posted by Rooster View Post
    Its very rare to see such origional design. It looks like a mix between covenant and foreruner.
    wat

no, just no.

Hotrod has much to be proud of Hotrod has much to be proud of Hotrod has much to be proud of Hotrod has much to be proud of Hotrod has much to be proud of Hotrod has much to be proud of Hotrod has much to be proud of Hotrod has much to be proud of Hotrod has much to be proud of Hotrod has much to be proud of

Quote Originally Posted by Rooster View Post
    I don't really see any Covenant in that, since it's all Forerunner grey coloured.
    What do you call a lasgun with a laser sight on it? Twin linked :3

beele is on a distinguished road

Help needed

After days and days of trying to get it working, I still can't get my glass to reflect anything in real time. I've set up a chicago_transparent_glass shader and, set the reflection option to dynamic. When in game, the glass is shown like it should, but there's no reflection on it . Does someone has an example shader I could use? or could someone help me with making one.

A second problem is the portalling of my map, it does not seem to work properly, I've looked it all up in the HEK tut but there's not much more than basic info on portalling. I could really use someone who has some experience with setting up portals in a map to assist me in portalling it, or even better, if the person would be willing to portal the map for me .

This help is really needed, I can't figure it out on my own, I'm even willing to form a "team" to finish my map. You may always contact me through mail/pm or add me on msn.

Exclamation Re: Hydrom CE

no-one?

I'm in some very desperate need of some help .

Banned
    Blog Entries
    Inferno is on a distinguished road

Look here
    http://hce.halomaps.org/index.cfm?fid=2852
    You can rip those shaders and use them i bet.

+rep plz lol

Quote Originally Posted by beele View Post
    Help needed

After days and days of trying to get it working, I still can't get my glass to reflect anything in real time. I've set up a chicago_transparent_glass shader and, set the reflection option to dynamic. When in game, the glass is shown like it should, but there's no reflection on it . Does someone has an example shader I could use? or could someone help me with making one.

A second problem is the portalling of my map, it does not seem to work properly, I've looked it all up in the HEK tut but there's not much more than basic info on portalling. I could really use someone who has some experience with setting up portals in a map to assist me in portalling it, or even better, if the person would be willing to portal the map for me .

This help is really needed, I can't figure it out on my own, I'm even willing to form a "team" to finish my map. You may always contact me through mail/pm or add me on msn.
    You have to re-structure the BSP in tool to make the Dynamic Mirrors work. They are activated like a portal cluster, the map just needs to be converted from .jms to .structure_BSP again.

Quote Originally Posted by SuperSunny View Post
    You have to re-structure the BSP in tool to make the Dynamic Mirrors work. They are activated like a portal cluster, the map just needs to be converted from .jms to .structure_BSP again.
    Are there any tutorials on how to do this

edit: When I use portals, do I need to activate them? Now I just let tool do it's thing while I compile the map. And it creates the portals.
    Last edited by beele; July 24th, 2008 at 12:20 PM.

The same way you did it before? :|

+ Reply to Thread

Thread Information