+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 38 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 12 ... LastLast

Thread: OpenSauce SDK for Halo CE 1.08

Kornman00 has a reputation beyond repute Kornman00 has a reputation beyond repute Kornman00 has a reputation beyond repute Kornman00 has a reputation beyond repute Kornman00 has a reputation beyond repute Kornman00 has a reputation beyond repute Kornman00 has a reputation beyond repute Kornman00 has a reputation beyond repute Kornman00 has a reputation beyond repute Kornman00 has a reputation beyond repute Kornman00 has a reputation beyond repute

Re: Seven ate Nein...

You're on the right track. It's not limited to custom script functions, they can change the flow of the game's code, do stuff seen in Yelo Battery, etc.

Banned
    Heathen is on a distinguished road

Sounds sweet

jawesome. What are the limits if any? Does it edit existing tag classes?

Thank you kornman
    Last edited by Choking Victim; July 7th, 2008 at 09:45 AM.

a bit of the old in-out Roostervier's Avatar
    Roostervier has a reputation beyond repute Roostervier has a reputation beyond repute Roostervier has a reputation beyond repute Roostervier has a reputation beyond repute Roostervier has a reputation beyond repute Roostervier has a reputation beyond repute Roostervier has a reputation beyond repute Roostervier has a reputation beyond repute Roostervier has a reputation beyond repute Roostervier has a reputation beyond repute Roostervier has a reputation beyond repute

Great stuff kornman, this'll be awesome. : D

Hotrod has much to be proud of Hotrod has much to be proud of Hotrod has much to be proud of Hotrod has much to be proud of Hotrod has much to be proud of Hotrod has much to be proud of Hotrod has much to be proud of Hotrod has much to be proud of Hotrod has much to be proud of Hotrod has much to be proud of

Well, this is bound to be the best thing that has happened to Halo CE since the discovery of changing the campaign scripts. I can't wait to see what will happen once this is released, the possibilities for the definition of "custom content" will be a lot more numerous. Thank you for making our day so much better good sir, this is appreciated.
    What do you call a lasgun with a laser sight on it? Twin linked :3

I'm not sure I fully understand the way this works. This lets you modify/extend the core functionality of the game engine itself?
    Say, for example, I wanted to have a custom tag in a map. I assume I probably can't just create the custom tag in the map and then release it handy dandy to everybody with a standard version of Halo CE. Do I create a modified Halo CE, or do I send some Open Sauce packages along with the map file, and expect the users to somehow install those packages in order to be able to play my map?

e: wait, I may have misunderstood altogether. Just what is this- a modification on the engine (is that even possible?)? or something that wraps around the engine like that bloom mod thing? or an extended tag editor? or what?
    Last edited by Rob Oplawar; July 7th, 2008 at 10:44 AM.

Since i interrupted your booty call i'll ask here, would this allow for say, team bipeds? : )

also say hi for me.

Glorious Beacon of Light Disaster's Avatar
    Disaster has a reputation beyond repute Disaster has a reputation beyond repute Disaster has a reputation beyond repute Disaster has a reputation beyond repute Disaster has a reputation beyond repute Disaster has a reputation beyond repute Disaster has a reputation beyond repute Disaster has a reputation beyond repute Disaster has a reputation beyond repute Disaster has a reputation beyond repute Disaster has a reputation beyond repute

I'm Confused. Oh well I think I understand a bit. I.E. You could create said command like heathen said, that could change permutations? I know its probably wrong.

Could've Moved Mountains
    legionaire45 is on a distinguished road

so liek can we hard code like hdr into the engin yet?

Does one of those catches involve sexual favors?

(cool stuff btw)
    !

∑(〇Д◎ノ)ノ
    ultama121 has much to be proud of ultama121 has much to be proud of ultama121 has much to be proud of ultama121 has much to be proud of ultama121 has much to be proud of ultama121 has much to be proud of ultama121 has much to be proud of ultama121 has much to be proud of ultama121 has much to be proud of ultama121 has much to be proud of ultama121 has much to be proud of

I can hardly comprehend the absolute orsmnessocity :o. This just makes me *sniff* cr-*sniff*cryyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy!!!!!!dffjdadaj dfjdjakfjjadjidfj

+ Reply to Thread

Thread Information