+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: Happy Birthday to.........myself. yaaaaaay no one remembered.

LinkandKvel is on a distinguished road

Happy Birthday to.........myself. yaaaaaay no one remembered.

+rep to cure coronavirus n00b1n8R's Avatar
    n00b1n8R has a reputation beyond repute n00b1n8R has a reputation beyond repute n00b1n8R has a reputation beyond repute n00b1n8R has a reputation beyond repute n00b1n8R has a reputation beyond repute n00b1n8R has a reputation beyond repute n00b1n8R has a reputation beyond repute n00b1n8R has a reputation beyond repute n00b1n8R has a reputation beyond repute n00b1n8R has a reputation beyond repute n00b1n8R has a reputation beyond repute

Re: Happy Birthday to.........myself. yaaaaaay no one remembered.

How is anybody going to know it's your birthday if you didn't make your DOB public?

Happy B'day anyway.

Hotrod has much to be proud of Hotrod has much to be proud of Hotrod has much to be proud of Hotrod has much to be proud of Hotrod has much to be proud of Hotrod has much to be proud of Hotrod has much to be proud of Hotrod has much to be proud of Hotrod has much to be proud of Hotrod has much to be proud of

Exactly, we can't know when it's your birthday when you don't tell us. You don't think that we're important, or special enough to know when it's your birthday?

Happy Birthday though, hope you have a good one.
    What do you call a lasgun with a laser sight on it? Twin linked :3

a bit of the old in-out Roostervier's Avatar
    Roostervier has a reputation beyond repute Roostervier has a reputation beyond repute Roostervier has a reputation beyond repute Roostervier has a reputation beyond repute Roostervier has a reputation beyond repute Roostervier has a reputation beyond repute Roostervier has a reputation beyond repute Roostervier has a reputation beyond repute Roostervier has a reputation beyond repute Roostervier has a reputation beyond repute Roostervier has a reputation beyond repute

Happy Birthday!

Amit has a reputation beyond repute Amit has a reputation beyond repute Amit has a reputation beyond repute Amit has a reputation beyond repute Amit has a reputation beyond repute Amit has a reputation beyond repute Amit has a reputation beyond repute Amit has a reputation beyond repute Amit has a reputation beyond repute Amit has a reputation beyond repute Amit has a reputation beyond repute

YEAH!!!! HAPPY BIRTHDAY!

see, we like to go looking for cakes related to you. just there should be a sticky that says that you need to add your D.O.B TO BE NOTICED!

LinkandKvel is on a distinguished road

Just found it in my CP. I COULD HAVE SWORN I put it in before. It didn't reset when it was changed to modacity did it?

∑(〇Д◎ノ)ノ
    ultama121 has much to be proud of ultama121 has much to be proud of ultama121 has much to be proud of ultama121 has much to be proud of ultama121 has much to be proud of ultama121 has much to be proud of ultama121 has much to be proud of ultama121 has much to be proud of ultama121 has much to be proud of ultama121 has much to be proud of ultama121 has much to be proud of

Wait what? How did I not see this? Happy birthday.

thehoodedsmack has a reputation beyond repute thehoodedsmack has a reputation beyond repute thehoodedsmack has a reputation beyond repute thehoodedsmack has a reputation beyond repute thehoodedsmack has a reputation beyond repute thehoodedsmack has a reputation beyond repute thehoodedsmack has a reputation beyond repute thehoodedsmack has a reputation beyond repute thehoodedsmack has a reputation beyond repute thehoodedsmack has a reputation beyond repute thehoodedsmack has a reputation beyond repute

Ha! Wind Caker! Happy birthday, guy.

Glorious Beacon of Light Disaster's Avatar
    Disaster has a reputation beyond repute Disaster has a reputation beyond repute Disaster has a reputation beyond repute Disaster has a reputation beyond repute Disaster has a reputation beyond repute Disaster has a reputation beyond repute Disaster has a reputation beyond repute Disaster has a reputation beyond repute Disaster has a reputation beyond repute Disaster has a reputation beyond repute Disaster has a reputation beyond repute

u can has some birfday rep :awesome:

Posts, posts EVERYWHERE! Warsaw's Avatar
    Warsaw has a reputation beyond repute Warsaw has a reputation beyond repute Warsaw has a reputation beyond repute Warsaw has a reputation beyond repute Warsaw has a reputation beyond repute Warsaw has a reputation beyond repute Warsaw has a reputation beyond repute Warsaw has a reputation beyond repute Warsaw has a reputation beyond repute Warsaw has a reputation beyond repute Warsaw has a reputation beyond repute

Happy birthday!

How old are you now?

17 is the best age...can go see R movies and legally play M games, and don't have as many responsibilities as being 18.

+ Reply to Thread

Thread Information