+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: Map help request

Hybrid View

Exclamation Map help request

hello i am new to halo ce, started playing about a week ago, and just started modding, and i wanted to put a different assault rifle into the original halo campaign (i know already how to deal w/ the campaigns), but i keep getting an error in HEK+, where all the tags say "protected" on it, and i cant extract anything, does anyone know how to\ can anyone "unprotect" the map? (map: h3t coagulation pb2)

Re: Map help request

Sorry man their protected because no one wants their tags to be used by others, but if you need a diffrent assualt rifle i insist you look in the weapon tags folder on halomaps.org.

Post Apocalyptic Badass Corndogman's Avatar
    Corndogman is on a distinguished road

The tags are protected because the maker of them doesn't want other people using them. Its a feature of hek+ that allows you to lock up the tags in the map.

Although if you ask HDoan(the maker of the map), he may let you use the tags, no guarantee though.

(^Click it^) Albums: Modeling, Photography

This made me . You can't rip protected tags. Sorry for laughing but next time use common sense please.

umm i do believe its his first time to halo ce and stuff, but anyways since im a nice guy heres some links to assualt rifle models that you can use.

http://hce.halomaps.org/index.cfm?fid=3570

http://hce.halomaps.org/index.cfm?fid=1655

Yes but even if your new you should know that. It says protected and it won't let him rip them. Apply common sense.

Touche disaster..

I'll even admit that it was suck a blatantly obvious question that I thought he was another Ray-esque profile.

thanks for the feed back. i knew it was an obvious answer, but i wanted to know if there was any way.

Bastinka is on a distinguished road

Just try to find HDoan on the members list and send him a private message about using the tags, when he comes online he should reply. Already been suggested, just felt like a repeat was in order. :P

+ Reply to Thread

Thread Information