+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 LastLast

Thread: Skys The Limit

El Durado :/
    supersniper has much to be proud of supersniper has much to be proud of supersniper has much to be proud of supersniper has much to be proud of supersniper has much to be proud of supersniper has much to be proud of supersniper has much to be proud of supersniper has much to be proud of supersniper has much to be proud of supersniper has much to be proud of supersniper has much to be proud of

Re: [APP] Skys The Limit

Yeah I wish you guys would've figured that part out. It's kind of hard to aim with a biped in the middle

Still an amazing app.

Patrickssj6 has a reputation beyond repute Patrickssj6 has a reputation beyond repute Patrickssj6 has a reputation beyond repute Patrickssj6 has a reputation beyond repute Patrickssj6 has a reputation beyond repute Patrickssj6 has a reputation beyond repute Patrickssj6 has a reputation beyond repute Patrickssj6 has a reputation beyond repute Patrickssj6 has a reputation beyond repute Patrickssj6 has a reputation beyond repute Patrickssj6 has a reputation beyond repute

Try changing the shift vectors...Skyline knows I think.

Limited has much to be proud of Limited has much to be proud of Limited has much to be proud of Limited has much to be proud of Limited has much to be proud of Limited has much to be proud of Limited has much to be proud of

I've been trying that the whole time Pat. It gets the players location, then adds numbers to it via a loop and at some point it stops.

Taiko Drums = Win
    FRain has much to be proud of FRain has much to be proud of FRain has much to be proud of FRain has much to be proud of FRain has much to be proud of FRain has much to be proud of FRain has much to be proud of FRain has much to be proud of FRain has much to be proud of FRain has much to be proud of

Now, all you need to do is enable in 3rd person for you to rotate around the character.

Limited has much to be proud of Limited has much to be proud of Limited has much to be proud of Limited has much to be proud of Limited has much to be proud of Limited has much to be proud of Limited has much to be proud of

It does rotate around the character, or do you mean fully look around so you can see front/side/back?

Syuusuke has a brilliant future Syuusuke has a brilliant future Syuusuke has a brilliant future Syuusuke has a brilliant future Syuusuke has a brilliant future Syuusuke has a brilliant future Syuusuke has a brilliant future Syuusuke has a brilliant future Syuusuke has a brilliant future Syuusuke has a brilliant future Syuusuke has a brilliant future

I think he meant the last part.

Smile Re: [APP] Skys The Limit

So I'm new to this guys. I was wondering if someone could walk me through it.

I have Halo installed and patched to v1.08. I have a widescreen monitor with a native resolution of 1680 x 1050, so I want to run Halo in that resolution with the correct aspect ratio/FOV/whatever. I'm not interested in 3rd person, just want the view to be right.

What do I need to do in order to achieve this? I've already added: -vidmode 1680,1050,60 to the shortcut. I've downloaded this program. But I'm not sure what settings to use or how to get this to work correctly, or if it's even possible. To me, everything still seems "stretched" in the game.

Thanks everyone! :-)

Rook has much to be proud of Rook has much to be proud of Rook has much to be proud of Rook has much to be proud of Rook has much to be proud of Rook has much to be proud of Rook has much to be proud of Rook has much to be proud of Rook has much to be proud of Rook has much to be proud of Rook has much to be proud of

Oh just saw this thread. I liked using a slightly different FOV with Yelo in 1.07, but gave up on it in 1.08 because I like the no disc plus. Maybe you could work some in game intergration like Yelo?

You mean ability to type something in-game to change fov?

Syuusuke has a brilliant future Syuusuke has a brilliant future Syuusuke has a brilliant future Syuusuke has a brilliant future Syuusuke has a brilliant future Syuusuke has a brilliant future Syuusuke has a brilliant future Syuusuke has a brilliant future Syuusuke has a brilliant future Syuusuke has a brilliant future Syuusuke has a brilliant future

Some type of direct hooky-hooky, like Yelo.

+ Reply to Thread

Thread Information