+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 17 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 13 ... LastLast

Thread: [GALLERY] Moses's Artwork

Re: [Gallery] Moses's Artwork

well I've been asked to make a custom hand plate for the armor. we've decided on calling it the vanguard type (all Halo 3 armor permutations have names :-P )

1445 triangles per arm
    2890 triangles total

also k4is3rxkh40s, I've fixed it a little while ago. it was that the chest was a bit little too wide and needed to be pulled out a bit.

ICEE has a reputation beyond repute ICEE has a reputation beyond repute ICEE has a reputation beyond repute ICEE has a reputation beyond repute ICEE has a reputation beyond repute ICEE has a reputation beyond repute ICEE has a reputation beyond repute ICEE has a reputation beyond repute ICEE has a reputation beyond repute ICEE has a reputation beyond repute ICEE has a reputation beyond repute

Custom hand plates ftw
    With my bare hands

Malloy is on a distinguished road

they look a tad 'small', the origional handplate was rather chunky and made the Chief look butch, these however dont have that butch feeling

well i cant make em much bigger without it interfering with animations. and if i make the hand bigger it'll probably clip the armor when it bends using the stock halo animations. so I'm going on the safe side. I'm not going through all halo 1's animations to make sure it doesn't clip either XD.

Edit: the hands plates aren't "Bigger", just thicker. i mean, they do go over the forearm but that again would interfere with animations.
    Last edited by Moses; September 2nd, 2008 at 07:54 PM.

ok,

after you've tested them and everything make em butch.

lol, ok

DaneO'Roo has a reputation beyond repute DaneO'Roo has a reputation beyond repute DaneO'Roo has a reputation beyond repute DaneO'Roo has a reputation beyond repute DaneO'Roo has a reputation beyond repute DaneO'Roo has a reputation beyond repute DaneO'Roo has a reputation beyond repute DaneO'Roo has a reputation beyond repute DaneO'Roo has a reputation beyond repute DaneO'Roo has a reputation beyond repute DaneO'Roo has a reputation beyond repute

hand plates don't match the rest of the armour.

ICEE has a reputation beyond repute ICEE has a reputation beyond repute ICEE has a reputation beyond repute ICEE has a reputation beyond repute ICEE has a reputation beyond repute ICEE has a reputation beyond repute ICEE has a reputation beyond repute ICEE has a reputation beyond repute ICEE has a reputation beyond repute ICEE has a reputation beyond repute ICEE has a reputation beyond repute

Its meant to be like an armor variant in h3.
    With my bare hands

Invader Veex has much to be proud of Invader Veex has much to be proud of Invader Veex has much to be proud of Invader Veex has much to be proud of Invader Veex has much to be proud of Invader Veex has much to be proud of

Soo...what purpose does the custom hand plate have? Thiin metal, a right of thick and thin again makes no sense to me. And I agree with Dano. Doesn't even fit in with the arms

Other than those and, the arms and every thing is <3
    Last edited by Invader Veex; September 3rd, 2008 at 04:44 PM.

hand plates didnt change in the origional armour perms.

make an interesting Spartan helmet, chest and shoulderpad kit would be more fitting

+ Reply to Thread

Thread Information