I agree with the "life is a Highway" bit, but other than that, it was good.

However, there are a few things that could have really made it better than it was. The first is the battles. The video was fine, but the audio wasn't the best. The gunshots didn't go with the video, and a lot of the time, you'd hear gunshots, but nobody would be firing. Maybe you could try to improve in that for next time.

Second of all, the vocabulary was kind of simple. You kept on saying "I carried on my journey". You should try to make it sound more sophisticated, maybe have some diverity, such as "I continued on the same path" or "I kept to my goal". No offense, but some things sound kind of childish, such as "small battle" and "small war". I feel that something such as "I saw a small group of surrounded marines, who looked like they could have used my help, so I went to help them". And when you said "We took out as many as we could, to go through the barrier", you could have said something like "We fought until the way through the barrier was clear."

In short, your vocabulary could use some work in future titles.

And personally, I found the ending a bit strange, but the rest of the story was great. Keep on working on machinima, because I believe that you have a lot of potential in this.