+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 5 1 2 3 ... LastLast

Thread: why'd you play CE?

rossmum has a reputation beyond repute rossmum has a reputation beyond repute rossmum has a reputation beyond repute rossmum has a reputation beyond repute rossmum has a reputation beyond repute rossmum has a reputation beyond repute rossmum has a reputation beyond repute rossmum has a reputation beyond repute rossmum has a reputation beyond repute rossmum has a reputation beyond repute rossmum has a reputation beyond repute

why'd you play CE?

The whole "custom maps" thing.

NMC, mainly.
    Take my hand and I'll show you what was and will be

Limited has much to be proud of Limited has much to be proud of Limited has much to be proud of Limited has much to be proud of Limited has much to be proud of Limited has much to be proud of Limited has much to be proud of

Re: why'd you play CE?

Because halo 1 rox..

Halo PC is full of noobs, CE is the way

Custom maps is great, I cant even remember first custom one downloaded..

itszutak has a reputation beyond repute itszutak has a reputation beyond repute itszutak has a reputation beyond repute itszutak has a reputation beyond repute itszutak has a reputation beyond repute itszutak has a reputation beyond repute itszutak has a reputation beyond repute itszutak has a reputation beyond repute itszutak has a reputation beyond repute itszutak has a reputation beyond repute itszutak has a reputation beyond repute

Pipedream.

I saw a video of it, and since that was the first CE map I'd seen, I was like "OMG CUSTOM CONTENT!"

I continue to play because I recognize people's names <_<;

Varmint260 is on a distinguished road

Ermmm... I've had HaloCE for a couple years... first map I remember downloading was either Launch Bay X or some of H2CE's stuff. Probably not the first, but I'm not 100% sure. Anyhoo, I got it because I was LIEK OMG CU$T0M C0NT3NT! And despite its lower player count, I still stuck with it. There's something vaguely unsatisfying about standard HaloPC's multiplayer.
    Lose it. It means go crazy. Nuts. Insane. Bonzo. No longer in possession of one's faculties. Three fries short of a happy meal...

Back for the Russian Halo p0lar_bear's Avatar
    p0lar_bear has a brilliant future p0lar_bear has a brilliant future p0lar_bear has a brilliant future p0lar_bear has a brilliant future p0lar_bear has a brilliant future p0lar_bear has a brilliant future p0lar_bear has a brilliant future p0lar_bear has a brilliant future p0lar_bear has a brilliant future p0lar_bear has a brilliant future p0lar_bear has a brilliant future

I went onto CE because of two maps: h2_zanzibar and hat_castel2castel.
    "Halo 1 didn't have proper mustache code and that's why the new mustache seems overpowered."
    -ejburke, Nov. 2011
    Tumbler Dot Com

73h Guns N' Roses fan «TUI» HenTz's Avatar
    «TUI» HenTz is on a distinguished road

I clearly remember the day i found out about H2_zanzibar , the 2. version of the 3 of them , by H2CE team , i was like ' HALO 2 WOOOOOT OMGO MGOGMOGM TIS ROCK!!!12!7"!¤ ' and that was the first map i downloaded after that i think i got h2_new_mombasa and after it i can't remember..

:O
    Love De Lux is on a distinguished road

Whoa, it was...2 years ago i think. I don't remember exactly... I found halo ce via halomods.com, "what's that ?" I downloaded haloCE and some maps : pipedream and h2_, and I was like "zomgzomg wtf custom m4ps pr0 m8 w00t world championz mdr kikou" But not enough players and eu server, so I stoped a bit...Now I play both halo, regular and ce.

Oh by the way, halo ce forced me to speak english, because I was the only frog out there, and I must say : Thks

I remember clearly I was watching random Halo videos on HBO, and I came across one titled haloce, which was set to chop suey, no less. It was a twofer for me- I was blown away by the idea of custom content and I decided I needed to look into the band that played that music. System of a Down is my favorite band now. =) First map I think was the mooncrater one, because I'd seen that one most recently in a video before I downloaded HCE.

But now Bridge CE is taking up all my free time, so you could say Halo CE is my life =P

-Rob

k4is3rxkh40s is on a distinguished road

Hmm..Very good question.

I think I started CE early last year probably during spring or winter break...And being the noob I was, literally the first map I downloaded was ChaosGulch or Yoyorast Island. I think my friend was the one who told me about it and the custom stuff so thats why I was "zomgandsklnsda I need to get it!" But I actually didnt start modeling and etc for CE until around late august-early september.

Hurrvish is on a distinguished road

saw l33ts h2 mod.

end of story

+ Reply to Thread

Thread Information