+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 ... LastLast

Thread: [GALLERY] Wakeboy's Photoshop Practice projects.

Wakeboy1337 is on a distinguished road

[GALLERY] Wakeboy's Photoshop Practice projects.

Con has a reputation beyond repute Con has a reputation beyond repute Con has a reputation beyond repute Con has a reputation beyond repute Con has a reputation beyond repute Con has a reputation beyond repute Con has a reputation beyond repute Con has a reputation beyond repute Con has a reputation beyond repute Con has a reputation beyond repute Con has a reputation beyond repute

Re: Wakeboy's Photoshop Practice projects.

Don't forget to keep your shadow in the composition. I'm not sure why you cut yourself out before combining. If the shots line up you can just keep the general area around the subject you're adding since it shouldn't be any different from the others.

It's hard to keep my Shadows because sometimes when I goto take the other picture the colors come out just slightly different and when i goto past myself in, some of the ground around me doesnt match up just right. Same with the car, it can come out two different shades of red.

Con has a reputation beyond repute Con has a reputation beyond repute Con has a reputation beyond repute Con has a reputation beyond repute Con has a reputation beyond repute Con has a reputation beyond repute Con has a reputation beyond repute Con has a reputation beyond repute Con has a reputation beyond repute Con has a reputation beyond repute Con has a reputation beyond repute

Adjust the colours of that layer and use a large soft brush to erase a border between photos so you don't get a line.

Patrickssj6 has a reputation beyond repute Patrickssj6 has a reputation beyond repute Patrickssj6 has a reputation beyond repute Patrickssj6 has a reputation beyond repute Patrickssj6 has a reputation beyond repute Patrickssj6 has a reputation beyond repute Patrickssj6 has a reputation beyond repute Patrickssj6 has a reputation beyond repute Patrickssj6 has a reputation beyond repute Patrickssj6 has a reputation beyond repute Patrickssj6 has a reputation beyond repute

I like that second picture ^^

They look unrealistic, the green especially. What method did you use to change the colour?

Err.. I seclected all of the red via Magic wand tool, then went to brushes and picked the color replacement brush.

Last edited by Con; September 25th, 2008 at 12:09 AM.

Holy crap conscars that looks amazing.

I'll try it like that a little later. I need to run out and get some job applications today :<

+ Reply to Thread

Thread Information