+ Reply to Thread
Page 14 of 14 FirstFirst ... 4 12 13 14

Thread: Halo 2 Vista X06 Press Kit Content

Agamemnon is on a distinguished road

Re: Halo 2 Vista X06 Press Kit Content

Well, Bungie's motto is, "Design first, think later."

rossmum has a reputation beyond repute rossmum has a reputation beyond repute rossmum has a reputation beyond repute rossmum has a reputation beyond repute rossmum has a reputation beyond repute rossmum has a reputation beyond repute rossmum has a reputation beyond repute rossmum has a reputation beyond repute rossmum has a reputation beyond repute rossmum has a reputation beyond repute rossmum has a reputation beyond repute

I like the original lighting. It gives the feeling of warm sunlight streaming in through the window in the morning as the sun rises over the roof... the other one is too cold and clean.
    Take my hand and I'll show you what was and will be

Wrong in so Many Ways Boo Diddly's Avatar
    Boo Diddly is on a distinguished road

I agree with ross. The second one looks like a cold day. The reguar one looks like a nice warm day in the middle of summer. Also if you notice the walls are yellow in color, giving the room a yellow tint. If you had a black room, it would be much darker.

Syuusuke has a brilliant future Syuusuke has a brilliant future Syuusuke has a brilliant future Syuusuke has a brilliant future Syuusuke has a brilliant future Syuusuke has a brilliant future Syuusuke has a brilliant future Syuusuke has a brilliant future Syuusuke has a brilliant future Syuusuke has a brilliant future Syuusuke has a brilliant future

Actually I like the auto'd Ivory Tower because it's a nice wallpaper that blends to the cool color setting (i don't mean its like 1337 color, i actually mean cool, 9300K)

Stealth is on a distinguished road

Hey Thanks, I like the Auto'd Ivory Tower too, it is good for Wall papers, and when I show Paper Screen shots of Halo 2 Vista after I tell them about it, I shot them that Screen shot first.

+ Reply to Thread

Thread Information