+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 ... LastLast

Thread: ****ing ants!

****ing ants!

Fucking a! My kitchen is swarming with ants.

A couple of weeks ago I spotted a few scouts in my kitchen. I hate ants. I fucking hate them. So I immediately killed them, cleaned up obsessively, and bought ant traps which I placed all over my apartment. Since then I've been vacuuming twice a week, and I clean the kitchen pretty much every time I cook something.

I've been anal about keeping my apartment ridiculously clean, and I hadn't seen any ants since then. And now, this. Ants fucking EVERYWHERE.

The only reason I can think of for them to be here is that they're spilling over into my apartment from somewhere else. I'm thinking I should confront my neighbors. What do you guys think?

I FUCKING HATE ANTS!

Snowy is on a distinguished road

Re: ****ing ants!

Try calling an exterminator?
    I like it when celebrities are elected as president.

fuck that. Why should I have to pay some ridiculous amount for some "professional" to come in and either tell me i need to move myself and my cat out for a week while my apartment is filled with poison or do exactly the same thing I've already done when it's my neighbors' fault?

FLAME ON!
    DSalimander: i think id be a pretty girl
    Quote Originally Posted by thetoothfairy
    I just can't help myself.... I just love Steve [Jobs].... there is just something about him....I like his ways and I think its the jeans and turtle necks he wears and at times stubbles on his face, he appears to be a down to earth guy..... can't wait to see him again!

vacuum them up. It never fails.
    With my bare hands

Buy a pet that eats ants, i suggest an anteater.

Could've Moved Mountains
    Blog Entries
    legionaire45 is on a distinguished road

Buy some cans of compressed air, spray them upside down and have a few hours worth of fun re-enacting Crysis.

Higuy has a reputation beyond repute Higuy has a reputation beyond repute Higuy has a reputation beyond repute Higuy has a reputation beyond repute Higuy has a reputation beyond repute Higuy has a reputation beyond repute Higuy has a reputation beyond repute Higuy has a reputation beyond repute Higuy has a reputation beyond repute Higuy has a reputation beyond repute Higuy has a reputation beyond repute

Quote Originally Posted by Maniac View Post
    Buy a pet that eats ants, i suggest an anteater.
    O yes. Trade your cat for a anteater lol j/k.
    "I don't know wtf I'm doing. Zbrush UI is like looking into the matrix."
    Lumoria - Youtube - Portfolio

Local Pokémon Professor thehoodedsmack's Avatar
    thehoodedsmack has a reputation beyond repute thehoodedsmack has a reputation beyond repute thehoodedsmack has a reputation beyond repute thehoodedsmack has a reputation beyond repute thehoodedsmack has a reputation beyond repute thehoodedsmack has a reputation beyond repute thehoodedsmack has a reputation beyond repute thehoodedsmack has a reputation beyond repute thehoodedsmack has a reputation beyond repute thehoodedsmack has a reputation beyond repute thehoodedsmack has a reputation beyond repute

Violently accuse your neighbours.

Snowy is on a distinguished road

Quote Originally Posted by Rob Oplawar View Post
    fuck that. Why should I have to pay some ridiculous amount for some "professional" to come in and either tell me i need to move myself and my cat out for a week while my apartment is filled with poison or do exactly the same thing I've already done when it's my neighbors' fault?
    well if you can't beat the ants, join em.
    I like it when celebrities are elected as president.

+ Reply to Thread

Thread Information