+ Reply to Thread
Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5 6 LastLast

Thread: My Forunner Base W.I.P.

Re: My Forunner Base W.I.P.

but is it bad if i connected everything like that?

Sever has a brilliant future Sever has a brilliant future Sever has a brilliant future Sever has a brilliant future Sever has a brilliant future Sever has a brilliant future Sever has a brilliant future Sever has a brilliant future Sever has a brilliant future Sever has a brilliant future Sever has a brilliant future

Yeah, use either 30 degree or two-over-one grid-spacing to get visually and physically pleasing ramps and basic Forerunner angles.

OK i get that can someone tell me if it is bad to have the lines like that? in the SS on page 4

rossmum has a reputation beyond repute rossmum has a reputation beyond repute rossmum has a reputation beyond repute rossmum has a reputation beyond repute rossmum has a reputation beyond repute rossmum has a reputation beyond repute rossmum has a reputation beyond repute rossmum has a reputation beyond repute rossmum has a reputation beyond repute rossmum has a reputation beyond repute rossmum has a reputation beyond repute

You could stand to remove a few redundant edges, but otherwise, they're not too much of a problem... that's just normal triangulation. You can take out the edges by selecting them and hitting backspace, if that fucks anything up you can just undo it.
    Take my hand and I'll show you what was and will be

ok i saved it already but with a differant name...

but when i select a polygon it doesnt... it selects the edges around it for some reason

rossmum has a reputation beyond repute rossmum has a reputation beyond repute rossmum has a reputation beyond repute rossmum has a reputation beyond repute rossmum has a reputation beyond repute rossmum has a reputation beyond repute rossmum has a reputation beyond repute rossmum has a reputation beyond repute rossmum has a reputation beyond repute rossmum has a reputation beyond repute rossmum has a reputation beyond repute

Are you using the edge tool or the border tool?

No polygon tool...

E: I Figured It Out... I Hit F2 By Accident

You're meant to be selecting the edges, go to the modifier menu, then selection, click the edge button, click the redundant edges (which will appear as those lines) and after selecting them press backspace...

so i goto edge and select the redundant edges? how do i know if they are redundant?

Because they're dividing a flat, continuous surface

+ Reply to Thread

Thread Information