+ Reply to Thread
Page 6 of 9 FirstFirst ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... LastLast

Thread: Customized BR's

Blog Entries
    TeeKup has a reputation beyond repute TeeKup has a reputation beyond repute TeeKup has a reputation beyond repute TeeKup has a reputation beyond repute TeeKup has a reputation beyond repute TeeKup has a reputation beyond repute TeeKup has a reputation beyond repute TeeKup has a reputation beyond repute TeeKup has a reputation beyond repute TeeKup has a reputation beyond repute TeeKup has a reputation beyond repute

Re: Customized BR's

Quote Originally Posted by Hotrod View Post
    How will the marksman BR be different than the normal one besides having more range, and a different model? And how will you reload the shotgun on the bottom of the BR-Shotgun combo?
    My guess is the Carbine would be semi-automatic instead of 3 round burst.

Hotrod has much to be proud of Hotrod has much to be proud of Hotrod has much to be proud of Hotrod has much to be proud of Hotrod has much to be proud of Hotrod has much to be proud of Hotrod has much to be proud of Hotrod has much to be proud of Hotrod has much to be proud of Hotrod has much to be proud of

That's what I was thinking too. It will probably have more zoom and be more accurate too.
    What do you call a lasgun with a laser sight on it? Twin linked :3

Blog Entries
    Con has a reputation beyond repute Con has a reputation beyond repute Con has a reputation beyond repute Con has a reputation beyond repute Con has a reputation beyond repute Con has a reputation beyond repute Con has a reputation beyond repute Con has a reputation beyond repute Con has a reputation beyond repute Con has a reputation beyond repute Con has a reputation beyond repute

wow, that is some nice text
    +rep

(edit: not rly, I can't >_>)

Hotrod has much to be proud of Hotrod has much to be proud of Hotrod has much to be proud of Hotrod has much to be proud of Hotrod has much to be proud of Hotrod has much to be proud of Hotrod has much to be proud of Hotrod has much to be proud of Hotrod has much to be proud of Hotrod has much to be proud of

Wow amazing work Stealth. 10\10! This is the best thing I've ever seen in my whole life. Adding 7 words to a picture. It must have taken hours. Lol, but seriously now, that actually looks nice.
    What do you call a lasgun with a laser sight on it? Twin linked :3

try not to shit up someone's work, stealth. thanks.

Hey, that was the nicest font I have, and my name is no where to be seen in the image.

Somehow WoL's original picture takes a poop on yours stealth. Another one of the more pointless things I've seen on a forum...

Um, I'll tell you what, in PM, because it's getting way too off topic.

Ok, get back on topic, now, stop talking about what I did, and let this die, ok and Rossmum, you and Snuf has been the ones that get on my back the most, and it's really getting annoying. Ok, now stop this fighting, and lets get back on the topic that is WoL's Models, ok, not my stupid Image, not how fucked up it was when I added some text, ok, just drop it.

Back for the Russian Halo p0lar_bear's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    p0lar_bear has a brilliant future p0lar_bear has a brilliant future p0lar_bear has a brilliant future p0lar_bear has a brilliant future p0lar_bear has a brilliant future p0lar_bear has a brilliant future p0lar_bear has a brilliant future p0lar_bear has a brilliant future p0lar_bear has a brilliant future p0lar_bear has a brilliant future p0lar_bear has a brilliant future

Quote Originally Posted by Stealth View Post
    here is something I did in my spare time...

I added some text, and that's it, other then that, it's all WoL's.
    Negative.

Try something like this next time if all you're doing is adding text:
    "Halo 1 didn't have proper mustache code and that's why the new mustache seems overpowered."
    -ejburke, Nov. 2011
    Tumbler Dot Com

+ Reply to Thread

Thread Information