+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: Zombies! W00t

InnerGoat killed my dakimakura waifu because I didn't post my desk :( jcap's Avatar
    jcap has a reputation beyond repute jcap has a reputation beyond repute jcap has a reputation beyond repute jcap has a reputation beyond repute jcap has a reputation beyond repute jcap has a reputation beyond repute jcap has a reputation beyond repute jcap has a reputation beyond repute jcap has a reputation beyond repute jcap has a reputation beyond repute jcap has a reputation beyond repute

Re: Zombies! W00t

I honestly think Creeping Death is the most balanced of them all, and the most like what Zombies should be.

Humans are supposed to be at the disadvantage. Humans have 10 players and the power weapons, while the zombies are only 3 and can only kill if they are literally on you.

What I don't understand is why it's so fucking hard to have a gametype that gives zombies poor camo, double speed, double jump height, no shields, and swords. Then the humans have their pistols and shotguns. Either a 10m radar or no radar at all, too. Are they too fucking dense to think of something this simple?

A gametype variant like the one mentioned above is also universal. That's the only thing you need for any fucking map because it's so simple and balanced. They wouldn't need any other shit variants to be included in the mapcycle because there couldn't be anything more fair than that.

I swear those in charge of the playlists are downers in wheelchairs with IQs no higher than a two-year-old.

Siliconmaster has a reputation beyond repute Siliconmaster has a reputation beyond repute Siliconmaster has a reputation beyond repute Siliconmaster has a reputation beyond repute Siliconmaster has a reputation beyond repute Siliconmaster has a reputation beyond repute Siliconmaster has a reputation beyond repute Siliconmaster has a reputation beyond repute Siliconmaster has a reputation beyond repute Siliconmaster has a reputation beyond repute Siliconmaster has a reputation beyond repute

Good point. I'm just scared of zombies that are invisible, and I could never see them at all in creeping death, which is why it bugged me. In addition, the huge motion tracker radius threw me off completely, even when I got used to it. Made me wonder where they actually were, until I realized there were footsteps right in front of me. o_o

BLaM!

Pro Zombie Distracter Zombie Bait's Avatar
    Zombie Bait is on a distinguished road

Infection has its ups and downs. Personally, I think its fun, on how its made. Sometimes people can make stupid things that I would never play. I made one fun game, like the ones in mazes. I enjoy listening to people yell on the mic if I catch them off gaurd. Anyway overall, infection is amazing.
    Last edited by Zombie Bait; December 11th, 2008 at 02:59 PM.

+ Reply to Thread

Thread Information