+ Reply to Thread
Page 12 of 174 FirstFirst ... 2 10 11 12 13 14 22 62 112 ... LastLast

Thread: Quotes Funny Random

Re: Post Your Quotes #3

I enjoy the quotes from #gbh the most.

Quote Originally Posted by ExAm View Post
    Steam increases your ping in all the non-steam games that are run through it.
    False.

ExAm has much to be proud of ExAm has much to be proud of ExAm has much to be proud of ExAm has much to be proud of ExAm has much to be proud of ExAm has much to be proud of

Quote Originally Posted by StankBacon View Post
    False.
    My ping was at least 100ms higher in all the online games i started via steam, after switching from my steam shortcut to my desktop shortcut and back again a few times I've basically confirmed this. It's something to do with adding the steam community overlay, I think.

Over 560 ace pins across all characters

Blog Entries
    n00b1n8R has a reputation beyond repute n00b1n8R has a reputation beyond repute n00b1n8R has a reputation beyond repute n00b1n8R has a reputation beyond repute n00b1n8R has a reputation beyond repute n00b1n8R has a reputation beyond repute n00b1n8R has a reputation beyond repute n00b1n8R has a reputation beyond repute n00b1n8R has a reputation beyond repute n00b1n8R has a reputation beyond repute n00b1n8R has a reputation beyond repute

I paly DoW and CE through steam and don't get a noticeable difference (if you can't cope with a change in 100 from your ~50, you need to get out).

Quote Originally Posted by Roostervier View Post
    selentic ill admit i didnt actually watch the video because a majority of your posts are pointless, ad hominem, or ultra-liberal sensationalist bullshit

ExAm has much to be proud of ExAm has much to be proud of ExAm has much to be proud of ExAm has much to be proud of ExAm has much to be proud of ExAm has much to be proud of

Quote Originally Posted by n00b1n8R View Post
    I paly DoW and CE through steam and don't get a noticeable difference (if you can't cope with a change in 100 from your ~50, you need to get out).
    when it means a change of 100 from my usual 100 I end up getting autokicked by a lot of servers :|
    Last edited by ExAm; December 29th, 2008 at 05:16 AM.

Blog Entries
    n00b1n8R has a reputation beyond repute n00b1n8R has a reputation beyond repute n00b1n8R has a reputation beyond repute n00b1n8R has a reputation beyond repute n00b1n8R has a reputation beyond repute n00b1n8R has a reputation beyond repute n00b1n8R has a reputation beyond repute n00b1n8R has a reputation beyond repute n00b1n8R has a reputation beyond repute n00b1n8R has a reputation beyond repute n00b1n8R has a reputation beyond repute

Play on less shit servers?
    I manage to find plenty of yank servers to play with your lot and not get kicked for my 3/400 ping

selentic ill admit i didnt actually watch the video because a majority of your posts are pointless, ad hominem, or ultra-liberal sensationalist bullshit

Ping is an issue for me, believe it or not. I prefer to keep it as low as possible kthx :|

Blog Entries

Oh right, 1 way internet pwnd

shit's old news dawg. i got (relatively) good nets now.

もういっかい!!!ONE MORE T IME!!! ultama121's Avatar
    ultama121 has much to be proud of ultama121 has much to be proud of ultama121 has much to be proud of ultama121 has much to be proud of ultama121 has much to be proud of ultama121 has much to be proud of ultama121 has much to be proud of ultama121 has much to be proud of ultama121 has much to be proud of ultama121 has much to be proud of

THIS GUY LOOKS LEGIT.

Would you was Santa if she fuck Rika?

+ Reply to Thread

Thread Information