+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: Computer specs

SnaFuBAR has a reputation beyond repute SnaFuBAR has a reputation beyond repute SnaFuBAR has a reputation beyond repute SnaFuBAR has a reputation beyond repute SnaFuBAR has a reputation beyond repute SnaFuBAR has a reputation beyond repute SnaFuBAR has a reputation beyond repute SnaFuBAR has a reputation beyond repute SnaFuBAR has a reputation beyond repute SnaFuBAR has a reputation beyond repute SnaFuBAR has a reputation beyond repute

Computer specs

Can we get that field back? It was pretty nice to have. Would it be possible to have it for multiple pc's? Some of us own a few.

j͆ͪ͟c̓̊͜a̎ͨ̈́ͧṗ̵ ̏ͭ̃sͪ̊͊̒͌̒̏t͗͗ͩͮo̧̊̒̎̽̇̌̋ṗ̸ͪ͑ͩ̐ InnerGoat's Avatar
    InnerGoat has a reputation beyond repute InnerGoat has a reputation beyond repute InnerGoat has a reputation beyond repute InnerGoat has a reputation beyond repute InnerGoat has a reputation beyond repute InnerGoat has a reputation beyond repute InnerGoat has a reputation beyond repute InnerGoat has a reputation beyond repute InnerGoat has a reputation beyond repute InnerGoat has a reputation beyond repute InnerGoat has a reputation beyond repute

Re: Computer specs

In for this

Anton is on a distinguished road

Agreed, it was very useful. Especially when troubleshooting hardware issues.

See above.

Phopojijo has a brilliant future Phopojijo has a brilliant future Phopojijo has a brilliant future Phopojijo has a brilliant future Phopojijo has a brilliant future Phopojijo has a brilliant future Phopojijo has a brilliant future Phopojijo has a brilliant future Phopojijo has a brilliant future Phopojijo has a brilliant future Phopojijo has a brilliant future

See Below.

Phopojijo has a brilliant future Phopojijo has a brilliant future Phopojijo has a brilliant future Phopojijo has a brilliant future Phopojijo has a brilliant future Phopojijo has a brilliant future Phopojijo has a brilliant future Phopojijo has a brilliant future Phopojijo has a brilliant future Phopojijo has a brilliant future Phopojijo has a brilliant future

See Above.
    ((P.S. Yes that would be good to have again))

Amit has a reputation beyond repute Amit has a reputation beyond repute Amit has a reputation beyond repute Amit has a reputation beyond repute Amit has a reputation beyond repute Amit has a reputation beyond repute Amit has a reputation beyond repute Amit has a reputation beyond repute Amit has a reputation beyond repute Amit has a reputation beyond repute Amit has a reputation beyond repute

I strongly agree.

Con has a reputation beyond repute Con has a reputation beyond repute Con has a reputation beyond repute Con has a reputation beyond repute Con has a reputation beyond repute Con has a reputation beyond repute Con has a reputation beyond repute Con has a reputation beyond repute Con has a reputation beyond repute Con has a reputation beyond repute Con has a reputation beyond repute

o/

Taiko Drums = Win
    FRain has much to be proud of FRain has much to be proud of FRain has much to be proud of FRain has much to be proud of FRain has much to be proud of FRain has much to be proud of FRain has much to be proud of FRain has much to be proud of FRain has much to be proud of FRain has much to be proud of

Bitches don't know about my missing computer specs.
    [5:58:08 PM] Sascha Burckhardt: going into max with my busted hdd atm
    [5:58:12 PM] Sascha Burckhardt: so if it goes LOLOL BORK
    [5:58:26 PM] Inferno: dont make me send you a fucking HDD on overnight

El Durado :/
    supersniper has much to be proud of supersniper has much to be proud of supersniper has much to be proud of supersniper has much to be proud of supersniper has much to be proud of supersniper has much to be proud of supersniper has much to be proud of supersniper has much to be proud of supersniper has much to be proud of supersniper has much to be proud of supersniper has much to be proud of

... Meh I'm using my crappy computer cuz my amazingly awesome broke again >_>

But yes I concur!

+ Reply to Thread

Thread Information