+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: summa futta

Futzy Futzy Futzy Futzy Futzy Futzy Futzy Futzy Futzy Futzy Futzy

summa futta

hilo so its summer now. I'm going to Ringling for two weeks of drawing courses because I want to learn to draw. But that isn't for two weeks and I don't want to go insane from boredom so if anyone needs any graphics made or needs help on a project let me know
    fuck you ↑ you ↖ you ↗ you ↙ you → you ↓ you ↩ you ↪ you ↬ you ↫ you ↪ you ↩ you ↲ you ↯ you ↱ you ↰ you ↷ you ↳ you ↶ you ↴ you ↵ and you ↺

Post Apocalyptic Badass Corndogman's Avatar
    Corndogman has a reputation beyond repute Corndogman has a reputation beyond repute Corndogman has a reputation beyond repute Corndogman has a reputation beyond repute Corndogman has a reputation beyond repute Corndogman has a reputation beyond repute Corndogman has a reputation beyond repute Corndogman has a reputation beyond repute Corndogman has a reputation beyond repute Corndogman has a reputation beyond repute Corndogman has a reputation beyond repute

Re: summa futta

As in Ringling college in Sarasota?

yes
    fuck you ↑ you ↖ you ↗ you ↙ you → you ↓ you ↩ you ↪ you ↬ you ↫ you ↪ you ↩ you ↲ you ↯ you ↱ you ↰ you ↷ you ↳ you ↶ you ↴ you ↵ and you ↺

Corndogman has a reputation beyond repute Corndogman has a reputation beyond repute Corndogman has a reputation beyond repute Corndogman has a reputation beyond repute Corndogman has a reputation beyond repute Corndogman has a reputation beyond repute Corndogman has a reputation beyond repute Corndogman has a reputation beyond repute Corndogman has a reputation beyond repute Corndogman has a reputation beyond repute Corndogman has a reputation beyond repute

Come visit me

Do you go to the school? I wont be able to if not, I'm staying with my grandma and wont be getting a car of my own till the end of summer

I drive and its like 20 min from my house.

But anyways, I didn't mean to jack your thread. We'll talk about it later.

Maybe we can set up a meeting on the campus or something. I'll be there last week of june and first week of july.
    Only one person has given me something to do so far and it won't take long

Holy shit, I totally forgot about this man, sorry! I assume you're not in town anymore?

Oh I forgot too. Ya I'm back home and probably wont be going back until next year. Should have my own car by then though

what kinds of courses are you taking--figure drawing? primarily still life? a fundamental design class? Take the time to warm up with what you think will be covered or how. You'll be a little less rusty/more comfortable with whatever, and might get pumped about the class, which is always nice. 8D

+ Reply to Thread

Thread Information