+ Reply to Thread

Thread: WTF is this?

WTF is this?

WTF is that VV

That's the second time redoing the animations for this weapon. I got a similar thing the first time also. The animations look perfectly fine in max, so I have absolutely no idea what is wrong here -_-

Blog Entries
    Rentafence has a reputation beyond repute Rentafence has a reputation beyond repute Rentafence has a reputation beyond repute Rentafence has a reputation beyond repute Rentafence has a reputation beyond repute Rentafence has a reputation beyond repute Rentafence has a reputation beyond repute Rentafence has a reputation beyond repute Rentafence has a reputation beyond repute Rentafence has a reputation beyond repute Rentafence has a reputation beyond repute

Re: WTF is this?

The links between frames for each object are probably linked improperly.

Quote Originally Posted by rentafence View Post
    The links between frames for each object are probably linked improperly.
    Yeah, I thought maybe some of those parts were accidentally linked to another frame, but I don't have any frames in that area that the hand would link to:| Anyway, after looking at the animations in game, I think it's his middle finger... or his ring finger. IDK. I'm using M6d33p's arm rig if that helps at all.

Taiko Drums = Win
    Blog Entries
    FRain has much to be proud of FRain has much to be proud of FRain has much to be proud of FRain has much to be proud of FRain has much to be proud of FRain has much to be proud of FRain has much to be proud of FRain has much to be proud of FRain has much to be proud of FRain has much to be proud of

You should just make your own. In fact, when you make your animations ultimately what you should do is use a solid FK arm rig to set up origins then rig it with IK (with leet's set-up) so that it works.
    [5:58:08 PM] Sascha Burckhardt: going into max with my busted hdd atm
    [5:58:12 PM] Sascha Burckhardt: so if it goes LOLOL BORK
    [5:58:26 PM] Inferno: dont make me send you a fucking HDD on overnight

There's just one problem, I don't know how to rig. :V

+ Reply to Thread

Thread Information