Closed Thread

Thread: Adding custom models to UT3?

itszutak has a reputation beyond repute itszutak has a reputation beyond repute itszutak has a reputation beyond repute itszutak has a reputation beyond repute itszutak has a reputation beyond repute itszutak has a reputation beyond repute itszutak has a reputation beyond repute itszutak has a reputation beyond repute itszutak has a reputation beyond repute itszutak has a reputation beyond repute itszutak has a reputation beyond repute

Adding custom models to UT3?

So recently I bought the entire UT anthology, and I've been having a lot of fun with UT3.

While fooling around with the character creator, I saw a button that suggested (to me) that there was a way for custom characters to be added to UT3. Sure enough, I found many custom characters, and I downloaded one.

But now I'm stuck- how do I get it ingame? All the tutorials I've found have been fuzzy at best and assume a bit of knowledge of UT3 that I don't have.
    Last edited by Timo; November 22nd, 2010 at 08:04 PM.

Re: Adding custom models to UT3?

You need to put them in My Documents>Games>Unreal Tournament 3 iirc

itszutak has a reputation beyond repute itszutak has a reputation beyond repute itszutak has a reputation beyond repute itszutak has a reputation beyond repute itszutak has a reputation beyond repute itszutak has a reputation beyond repute itszutak has a reputation beyond repute itszutak has a reputation beyond repute itszutak has a reputation beyond repute itszutak has a reputation beyond repute itszutak has a reputation beyond repute

Re: Adding custom models to UT3?

That worked, thanks!

Closed Thread

Thread Information