+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: Time to reveal a W.I.P.

Time to reveal a W.I.P.

-
    Last edited by Neuro Guro; May 1st, 2014 at 09:22 PM.

Re: Time to reveal a W.I.P.

That looks pretty good. Maybe too many of those pillars tho.

I believe that's exactly how much HangEmHigh has.

Elite Killa has much to be proud of Elite Killa has much to be proud of Elite Killa has much to be proud of Elite Killa has much to be proud of Elite Killa has much to be proud of Elite Killa has much to be proud of Elite Killa has much to be proud of

I'm starting to think that Hang Em High is going to go the same road as Blood Gulch went on...

SnaFuBAR has a reputation beyond repute SnaFuBAR has a reputation beyond repute SnaFuBAR has a reputation beyond repute SnaFuBAR has a reputation beyond repute SnaFuBAR has a reputation beyond repute SnaFuBAR has a reputation beyond repute SnaFuBAR has a reputation beyond repute SnaFuBAR has a reputation beyond repute SnaFuBAR has a reputation beyond repute SnaFuBAR has a reputation beyond repute SnaFuBAR has a reputation beyond repute

improve upon it, and yes, as ross said, gas mining station.

I love it. Dude, I'm excited for this. Halo 2 Vista or CE?

Looks good and all, but they said. Do we really need another Hang 'em High Varient? =/

Hotrod has much to be proud of Hotrod has much to be proud of Hotrod has much to be proud of Hotrod has much to be proud of Hotrod has much to be proud of Hotrod has much to be proud of Hotrod has much to be proud of Hotrod has much to be proud of Hotrod has much to be proud of Hotrod has much to be proud of

This map looks like it will turn out well. Keep up the good work.
    What do you call a lasgun with a laser sight on it? Twin linked :3

Sever has a brilliant future Sever has a brilliant future Sever has a brilliant future Sever has a brilliant future Sever has a brilliant future Sever has a brilliant future Sever has a brilliant future Sever has a brilliant future Sever has a brilliant future Sever has a brilliant future Sever has a brilliant future

Instead of tombstones, use size-scaled Colossus crates (non-explosive) in the same positions as the original tombstones so they will still take up the space, but add to the combat and ambiance of the map. Mobile barriers always work. Also some explosive crates would be nice. Make most of the floor (except the trench) unbreakable glass so the level is underlit by the gas giant. Make the two non-base corners (floor positioned active camo and walkaround ledge) open to the outside with motion sensor doors (that glow when activated to grab your attention) and falloffability. Yes that is a word.

Just my suggestions - feel free to discard them, use without giving me any credit, or ask for any elaboration. I have some great ideas for the two non-base corners.

Pull this map off, Neuro! IT WIL BE MADE OF WIN!!!

Is On A Nightrain I_Am_Error117's Avatar
    In The Paradise City Where The Grass is Green and The Girls are Pretty
    I_Am_Error117 is on a distinguished road

I_Am_Error117 likes the map.

+ Reply to Thread

Thread Information