+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 5 1 2 3 ... LastLast

Thread: So um yhea

left halo
    Gwunty is on a distinguished road

So um yhea

http://halomaps.com/web/halo2vista_apps.html
    Halo 2 Editing Kit :
    The Halo 2 Editing Kit (HEK) allows people to create their own custom content for Halo 2 Vista. This powerful set of tools, source material and tutorials provides users with an unprecedented amount of freedom in the development of new game content. The Halo 2 Editing Kit requires that you have Halo 2 Vista installed. There is a tutorial that comes with the H2EK that is installed along with everything else. Please LOOK at this tutorial before going to the forums and/or spamming the admin's.
    This versions of H2EK has been completely unlocked. You can now create all tags and edit all tags with this version.
    This versions of H2EK has been completely unlocked. You can now create all tags and edit all tags with this version.
    I don't have halo 2 vista installed so I don't know if this works or not, but if it dose, yey?
    That's what she said.

Re: So um yhea

let me take a look, but my guess its just a semi-unlocked guerilla, we'll see in a few mins

e: yeah, just a sorta unlocked guerilla
    Last edited by Ki11a_FTW; April 28th, 2009 at 07:38 PM.

Conversation Terrorist Pyong Kawaguchi's Avatar
    Pyong Kawaguchi has a brilliant future Pyong Kawaguchi has a brilliant future Pyong Kawaguchi has a brilliant future Pyong Kawaguchi has a brilliant future Pyong Kawaguchi has a brilliant future Pyong Kawaguchi has a brilliant future Pyong Kawaguchi has a brilliant future Pyong Kawaguchi has a brilliant future Pyong Kawaguchi has a brilliant future Pyong Kawaguchi has a brilliant future Pyong Kawaguchi has a brilliant future

old
    Buttsocks for sale! Getcher buttsocks here!

Been known on this forum for a few months now. It is not a fully unlocked H2EK because that isn't possible. A lot of the code was taken out.

The "unlocked" Guerilla they created is not fully unlocked. It is still missing stuff that others, including myself, have been able to unlock.

∑(〇Д◎ノ)ノ
    Blog Entries
    ultama121 has much to be proud of ultama121 has much to be proud of ultama121 has much to be proud of ultama121 has much to be proud of ultama121 has much to be proud of ultama121 has much to be proud of ultama121 has much to be proud of ultama121 has much to be proud of ultama121 has much to be proud of ultama121 has much to be proud of ultama121 has much to be proud of

^I don't mean to be pressuring or off topic or anything, but do you plan on an eventual release of any of dat shit?

Quote Originally Posted by ultama121 View Post
    ^I don't mean to be pressuring or off topic or anything, but do you plan on an eventual release of any of dat shit?
    The fields he unlocked aren't anything the public should be concerned about. The tool linked is satisfactory for what the public is capable of doing now, which is barely anything.

∑(〇Д◎ノ)ノ
    Blog Entries
    ultama121 has much to be proud of ultama121 has much to be proud of ultama121 has much to be proud of ultama121 has much to be proud of ultama121 has much to be proud of ultama121 has much to be proud of ultama121 has much to be proud of ultama121 has much to be proud of ultama121 has much to be proud of ultama121 has much to be proud of ultama121 has much to be proud of

I see.

Conversation Terrorist Pyong Kawaguchi's Avatar
    Pyong Kawaguchi has a brilliant future Pyong Kawaguchi has a brilliant future Pyong Kawaguchi has a brilliant future Pyong Kawaguchi has a brilliant future Pyong Kawaguchi has a brilliant future Pyong Kawaguchi has a brilliant future Pyong Kawaguchi has a brilliant future Pyong Kawaguchi has a brilliant future Pyong Kawaguchi has a brilliant future Pyong Kawaguchi has a brilliant future Pyong Kawaguchi has a brilliant future

If only someone could make a total tag internalizer, or a fully working tag extractor, many lives would be easier.
    Buttsocks for sale! Getcher buttsocks here!

Does it matter? H2V is a horrible game. If the controls were actually optimized for PC I wouldn't have nearly as many issues.
    Halo CE Website

(Click for live stats)

Banned
    Blog Entries
    L0d3x is on a distinguished road

If the H2EK was unlocked so that we could make our own SP missions, I know what I'd be doing. If anyone at all has gotten this feature to work, please let me know.

+ Reply to Thread

Thread Information