+ Reply to Thread

Thread: [WIP] Plot revisions.

Banned
    Chainsy is on a distinguished road

[WIP] Plot revisions.

Aight, so I have been working on a web comic, and I have pretty much the basic plot set in stone, now I am writing the whole script and storyline. The comic will be called SunRise Endings, and will be a pathological action/thriller. I need 5 volunteers who, when I finish the script,will read over and give their opinions. Note if you do volunteer and get the script, please be honest and not spread the script to other people. Also be aware you will know the whole story, and if you might by some small chance be looking forward to this, I advise you not to read it as it will obviously spoil the comic.

Sever has a brilliant future Sever has a brilliant future Sever has a brilliant future Sever has a brilliant future Sever has a brilliant future Sever has a brilliant future Sever has a brilliant future Sever has a brilliant future Sever has a brilliant future Sever has a brilliant future Sever has a brilliant future

Re: Plot revisions.

I'm game. Also, if you (or anyone else reading this post, for that matter) need an editor, I can do that too.

Banned

Ok, should get a Pm with the script by the end of the week.

thehoodedsmack has a reputation beyond repute thehoodedsmack has a reputation beyond repute thehoodedsmack has a reputation beyond repute thehoodedsmack has a reputation beyond repute thehoodedsmack has a reputation beyond repute thehoodedsmack has a reputation beyond repute thehoodedsmack has a reputation beyond repute thehoodedsmack has a reputation beyond repute thehoodedsmack has a reputation beyond repute thehoodedsmack has a reputation beyond repute thehoodedsmack has a reputation beyond repute

When you say pathological thriller, do you mean zombie comic? ,: | Been an awful lot of those lately.

Banned

No as in terrorism and organised mass arson and the evolution of a mafia in a cut off society during a civil war over a delusional lie that eventually gets the whole world involved.

Higuy has a reputation beyond repute Higuy has a reputation beyond repute Higuy has a reputation beyond repute Higuy has a reputation beyond repute Higuy has a reputation beyond repute Higuy has a reputation beyond repute Higuy has a reputation beyond repute Higuy has a reputation beyond repute Higuy has a reputation beyond repute Higuy has a reputation beyond repute Higuy has a reputation beyond repute

I'll read it over, I love reading peoples scripts and storys.
    "I don't know wtf I'm doing. Zbrush UI is like looking into the matrix."
    Lumoria - Youtube - Portfolio

thehoodedsmack has a reputation beyond repute thehoodedsmack has a reputation beyond repute thehoodedsmack has a reputation beyond repute thehoodedsmack has a reputation beyond repute thehoodedsmack has a reputation beyond repute thehoodedsmack has a reputation beyond repute thehoodedsmack has a reputation beyond repute thehoodedsmack has a reputation beyond repute thehoodedsmack has a reputation beyond repute thehoodedsmack has a reputation beyond repute thehoodedsmack has a reputation beyond repute

Whoops. Pathological does not equal having to do with pathogens. My bad. Best of luck, though! :3

Taiko Drums = Win
    FRain has much to be proud of FRain has much to be proud of FRain has much to be proud of FRain has much to be proud of FRain has much to be proud of FRain has much to be proud of FRain has much to be proud of FRain has much to be proud of FRain has much to be proud of FRain has much to be proud of

I'm no expert but I'd love to read it.
    [5:58:08 PM] Sascha Burckhardt: going into max with my busted hdd atm
    [5:58:12 PM] Sascha Burckhardt: so if it goes LOLOL BORK
    [5:58:26 PM] Inferno: dont make me send you a fucking HDD on overnight

TVTyrant has a reputation beyond repute TVTyrant has a reputation beyond repute TVTyrant has a reputation beyond repute TVTyrant has a reputation beyond repute TVTyrant has a reputation beyond repute TVTyrant has a reputation beyond repute TVTyrant has a reputation beyond repute TVTyrant has a reputation beyond repute TVTyrant has a reputation beyond repute TVTyrant has a reputation beyond repute TVTyrant has a reputation beyond repute

I'll do it. I read lots of web comics. AMD, BNG, 8-Bit theatre, Counter Culture, Misfile etc. I'd love to see what you've got.

+ Reply to Thread

Thread Information