+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Has anyone ever taken Virtual School?

Exclamation Has anyone ever taken Virtual School?

This is merely a question, because I have a choice to make.

For my senior year, if I do a virtual class over summer, and successfully pass it, I could take all my classes at home, via my computer.

It sounds pretty fun, and easy.

So, here comes the title again: Has anyone ever done/needed Virtual School before?

Aerowyn has a reputation beyond repute Aerowyn has a reputation beyond repute Aerowyn has a reputation beyond repute Aerowyn has a reputation beyond repute Aerowyn has a reputation beyond repute Aerowyn has a reputation beyond repute Aerowyn has a reputation beyond repute Aerowyn has a reputation beyond repute Aerowyn has a reputation beyond repute Aerowyn has a reputation beyond repute Aerowyn has a reputation beyond repute

Re: Has anyone ever taken Virtual School?

I've taken classes that are based online, and they were actually really easy. Because when they gave a test it was like.... Google FTW?

I enjoyed my online classes a lot.

Banned
    L0d3x is on a distinguished road

Sounds like an interesting opportunity, I wish we had those here.

TVTyrant has a reputation beyond repute TVTyrant has a reputation beyond repute TVTyrant has a reputation beyond repute TVTyrant has a reputation beyond repute TVTyrant has a reputation beyond repute TVTyrant has a reputation beyond repute TVTyrant has a reputation beyond repute TVTyrant has a reputation beyond repute TVTyrant has a reputation beyond repute TVTyrant has a reputation beyond repute TVTyrant has a reputation beyond repute

Yeah, I took a Geometry class online before. As far as math goes, I think its better that way.

Mr Buckshot is on a distinguished road

in BC we have online courses for only the regular provincial curriculum which I stopped taking after 9th grade. I heard Victoria does have some online AP program, but that's not offered on the mainland.

I did a grad-requirement course called Planning 10 (conscars and varmint should know what it is and why it sucks) via an online service in summer 2006, saved me a LOT of trouble. Other than that, I have not done any online courses.

however some of my friends do take other online courses. I heard that for some courses like the aforementioned Planning 10, online is much easier than a normal classes, but for other classes like science classes or calculus, online isn't as good as a regular class, and in some cases it's actually a lot more work (e.g. English 12 online has 10x the amount of homework than regular English 12). If you're the type of student who feels the need to consult your teacher fairly often, don't ever take an online course because you're very unlikely to get that sort of help if you do that.
    Last edited by Mr Buckshot; May 30th, 2009 at 04:37 PM.
    mini ITX build: core i5 2320, 8 GB RAM, Geforce GTX560 Ti

What? Are you DENSE? Are you RETARDED or something? Who the hell do you think I am? I'm the goddamn BATMAN.

Just finished placing my class to "successfully complete or else".

Waiting for Dean to apply it and add it to my account.

Post Apocalyptic Badass Corndogman's Avatar
    Corndogman has a reputation beyond repute Corndogman has a reputation beyond repute Corndogman has a reputation beyond repute Corndogman has a reputation beyond repute Corndogman has a reputation beyond repute Corndogman has a reputation beyond repute Corndogman has a reputation beyond repute Corndogman has a reputation beyond repute Corndogman has a reputation beyond repute Corndogman has a reputation beyond repute Corndogman has a reputation beyond repute

Yeah, I was taking a semester of Spanish 2 online because I failed it. It was pretty easy, but I ended up getting kicked out because I was lazy and decided not to do any of the work for about a month. I got behind and they kicked me.

I have to do it again this summer so I can get a bright futures scholarship. the worst part is, the only reason I have to take is because I failed the class I was taking at school with a 59%.

mech has a reputation beyond repute mech has a reputation beyond repute mech has a reputation beyond repute mech has a reputation beyond repute mech has a reputation beyond repute mech has a reputation beyond repute mech has a reputation beyond repute mech has a reputation beyond repute mech has a reputation beyond repute mech has a reputation beyond repute mech has a reputation beyond repute

Do not take online courses in College. Degrees recieved via online courses are worthless among many employers. I don't see a problem with it for highschool though.

Limited has much to be proud of Limited has much to be proud of Limited has much to be proud of Limited has much to be proud of Limited has much to be proud of Limited has much to be proud of Limited has much to be proud of

I took the Cisco online course, although we did it at the University lab, so it was under exam rules it was still using their online system.

+ Reply to Thread

Thread Information