+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 8 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 6 ... LastLast

Thread: [GALLERY] BobtheGreatII's Something or Another Creations

il Duce Primo is on a distinguished road

Re: [Gallery] BobtheGreatII's Something or Another Creations

Apply a solid metal texture and shader to it all. That way you can narrow it down to what might be causing this.

Re: [Gallery] BobtheGreatII's Something or Another Creations

Oddly enough, after adding a checkered texture for testing, the shadows are hardly noticeable. I will have to fix it later, but for right now it's ok. I'll try to get them fixed on the final release. Gonna try to get some renders of it, but there isn't a whole lot to look at at the moment.

Re: [GALLERY] BobtheGreatII's Something or Another Creations

How sad that I was the last to post in my thread.

Weapon I had in the studio's quick crit thread... But with an improved scope.

Concept from Pimp My Gun:

The actual model I made:

SnaFuBAR has a reputation beyond repute SnaFuBAR has a reputation beyond repute SnaFuBAR has a reputation beyond repute SnaFuBAR has a reputation beyond repute SnaFuBAR has a reputation beyond repute SnaFuBAR has a reputation beyond repute SnaFuBAR has a reputation beyond repute SnaFuBAR has a reputation beyond repute SnaFuBAR has a reputation beyond repute SnaFuBAR has a reputation beyond repute SnaFuBAR has a reputation beyond repute

stock and pistol grip didn't translate over very well at all. your pistol grip is too fat and the hex bolts on your stock looks hella cheap.

I see what you did there October of 2009. But I thought I might bump this for a little bit of a nothing update.

Truth be told I haven't modeled a hole lot in between. After working on a map for a while I sort of gave up. But I figure now I will try to revive one of my older models. A model of the scorpion I did for HRH back in the day. Thought I might update it a bit and try to make it a little more clean/realistic... Note this is only about an hour worth of work, so not a whole lot is going on, but I figure if I post it I'll have to keep posting updates.

I want to make it a mix of the Reach/Halo 1 scorp.

Nero has a reputation beyond repute Nero has a reputation beyond repute Nero has a reputation beyond repute Nero has a reputation beyond repute Nero has a reputation beyond repute Nero has a reputation beyond repute Nero has a reputation beyond repute Nero has a reputation beyond repute Nero has a reputation beyond repute Nero has a reputation beyond repute Nero has a reputation beyond repute

So I was going to your first page... and I thought I was looking at my own work. (The scorpion and ODST pistol). :P
    Nice stuff man.

Keep going with the tank! When I created the high poly tank, I found it really fun to compare with the original halo 1 tank and build off of it.

TeeKup has a reputation beyond repute TeeKup has a reputation beyond repute TeeKup has a reputation beyond repute TeeKup has a reputation beyond repute TeeKup has a reputation beyond repute TeeKup has a reputation beyond repute TeeKup has a reputation beyond repute TeeKup has a reputation beyond repute TeeKup has a reputation beyond repute TeeKup has a reputation beyond repute TeeKup has a reputation beyond repute

I've always wanted to make a Scorpion with modular weapons placed on the armor on its tracks. Give it mortar launchers on its rear tracks (anti personnel fragmentation shells), maybe mount some rockets or missiles on the front tracks. Last but not least integrate a larger coaxial machine gun and usable smoke grenades.

i really liked the first iteration of teh scorpion you made, and i'm actually really looking forward what you come up with this time.

I was planning on making a high res scorpion myself, but i think i'll hold off on that one for just a bit for now :3
    gallery-smellery!
    tutorial-brutorial!

Quake was a game where a guy jumped over your head at 30mph, spun, put 3 rockets in your grill and landed without slowing down and no one called "aim bot!" at it."

Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version

Name:	scorpnew3.jpg‎
Views:	135
Size:	141.2 KB
ID:	2574  

Nero has a reputation beyond repute Nero has a reputation beyond repute Nero has a reputation beyond repute Nero has a reputation beyond repute Nero has a reputation beyond repute Nero has a reputation beyond repute Nero has a reputation beyond repute Nero has a reputation beyond repute Nero has a reputation beyond repute Nero has a reputation beyond repute Nero has a reputation beyond repute

May I ask how you went about doing those threads? Btw lookin awesome man!

+ Reply to Thread

Thread Information