+ Reply to Thread
Page 6 of 8 FirstFirst ... 4 5 6 7 8 LastLast

Thread: [GALLERY] BobtheGreatII's Something or Another Creations

Re: [GALLERY] BobtheGreatII's Something or Another Creations

Here's a bit of an update. I'm going through redoing a bunch of stuff since the loop and ring select thing makes so much more sense. Anyway, WIP as always, but please let me know about your complaints.

Edit: Also I know it looks like things are tight, but like, when you're as near to it as you would be in game, things are much smoother looking. I just have no clue how to show off such a large vehicle.

Double Edit: Yes everything is sub divided, except of course the old stuff.

Triple Edit: I think I'm going to have to redo the hatch, the bottom section wouldn't come out right, it keeps pinching.
    Last edited by BobtheGreatII; January 20th, 2012 at 12:28 AM.

the driver-seat-cover bit seems really... well it looks stupid.
    design-wise.
    gallery-smellery!
    tutorial-brutorial!

Quake was a game where a guy jumped over your head at 30mph, spun, put 3 rockets in your grill and landed without slowing down and no one called "aim bot!" at it."

I like the direction you're going with the divers canopy, but I'd have to agree, currently it just looks, well as neuro said, stupid.

It was in an attempt to go for the Halo Reach scorpion.

Edit: I think the biggest problem with it now is that it's too bulky looking. I think it needs slimmed down. Also, why is it that you two are the only ones that post in my thread?
    Last edited by BobtheGreatII; January 20th, 2012 at 11:14 AM.

Nero has a reputation beyond repute Nero has a reputation beyond repute Nero has a reputation beyond repute Nero has a reputation beyond repute Nero has a reputation beyond repute Nero has a reputation beyond repute Nero has a reputation beyond repute Nero has a reputation beyond repute Nero has a reputation beyond repute Nero has a reputation beyond repute Nero has a reputation beyond repute

Doh. I post in your thread too. I want some love!

Eh, its because us 4 and maybe one or two others are the only 3d artists that have a clue on whats going on and feel like posting. At least so it seems.

Edit: Forgot why I came in this thread. Awesome work man! I'm loving the updates. =D

Working on a Halo 4 Battle Rifle. Obviously this is the high poly:

Grrr. This thing is made up in to so many pieces it's retarded.

Nero has a reputation beyond repute Nero has a reputation beyond repute Nero has a reputation beyond repute Nero has a reputation beyond repute Nero has a reputation beyond repute Nero has a reputation beyond repute Nero has a reputation beyond repute Nero has a reputation beyond repute Nero has a reputation beyond repute Nero has a reputation beyond repute Nero has a reputation beyond repute

Yea, I modeled the reach AR and it had so many pieces it was ridiclous. Heh.

It's turning out, likin it.

Going to have to change out the hex screws for actual flat head screws. And the scope needs some work... hard to understand a lot of the design from the pictures. And some other misc fixes. But it's close.

Holy weird shadows, but whatever:

Last edited by BobtheGreatII; March 13th, 2012 at 03:40 AM.

Posts, posts EVERYWHERE! Warsaw's Avatar
    Warsaw has a reputation beyond repute Warsaw has a reputation beyond repute Warsaw has a reputation beyond repute Warsaw has a reputation beyond repute Warsaw has a reputation beyond repute Warsaw has a reputation beyond repute Warsaw has a reputation beyond repute Warsaw has a reputation beyond repute Warsaw has a reputation beyond repute Warsaw has a reputation beyond repute Warsaw has a reputation beyond repute

You know, that little piece under the barrel bothers me and it seems extraneous. If 343i just removed that (maybe replace it with a torch), it would look a whole lot better in my opinion.

How does it look from the front and top?

:intersecting boxes:

integration is key!!!

also: area shadows, REEALLLYYYY????
    gallery-smellery!
    tutorial-brutorial!

Quake was a game where a guy jumped over your head at 30mph, spun, put 3 rockets in your grill and landed without slowing down and no one called "aim bot!" at it."

+ Reply to Thread

Thread Information