+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: Needler Ghost Tags release

ICEE has a reputation beyond repute ICEE has a reputation beyond repute ICEE has a reputation beyond repute ICEE has a reputation beyond repute ICEE has a reputation beyond repute ICEE has a reputation beyond repute ICEE has a reputation beyond repute ICEE has a reputation beyond repute ICEE has a reputation beyond repute ICEE has a reputation beyond repute ICEE has a reputation beyond repute

Re: Needler Ghost Tags release

still looks ridiculous with the needles sticking out, but I do like the texturing.
    With my bare hands

Banned
    Heathen is on a distinguished road

needles should contour more to the body of it.

Banned
    _asylum_ is on a distinguished road

hahah this is tight

so when i download it what do i do to use it?

El Durado :/
    supersniper has much to be proud of supersniper has much to be proud of supersniper has much to be proud of supersniper has much to be proud of supersniper has much to be proud of supersniper has much to be proud of supersniper has much to be proud of supersniper has much to be proud of supersniper has much to be proud of supersniper has much to be proud of supersniper has much to be proud of

lol what? it looks like CMT's new version of the Aparition...

Back for the Russian Halo p0lar_bear's Avatar
    p0lar_bear has a brilliant future p0lar_bear has a brilliant future p0lar_bear has a brilliant future p0lar_bear has a brilliant future p0lar_bear has a brilliant future p0lar_bear has a brilliant future p0lar_bear has a brilliant future p0lar_bear has a brilliant future p0lar_bear has a brilliant future p0lar_bear has a brilliant future p0lar_bear has a brilliant future

The apparition, iirc, was a Ghost with a bunch of verts moved around and Snaf is ashamed of ever making it.

e: I stand corrected.
    Last edited by p0lar_bear; June 25th, 2009 at 02:38 AM.
    "Halo 1 didn't have proper mustache code and that's why the new mustache seems overpowered."
    -ejburke, Nov. 2011
    Tumbler Dot Com

SnaFuBAR has a reputation beyond repute SnaFuBAR has a reputation beyond repute SnaFuBAR has a reputation beyond repute SnaFuBAR has a reputation beyond repute SnaFuBAR has a reputation beyond repute SnaFuBAR has a reputation beyond repute SnaFuBAR has a reputation beyond repute SnaFuBAR has a reputation beyond repute SnaFuBAR has a reputation beyond repute SnaFuBAR has a reputation beyond repute SnaFuBAR has a reputation beyond repute

No, it was a surface continuation project, modeled from scratch. Someone else put the wings on it because it wasn't stable otherwise. I wanted t remodel it from scratch but cmt objected.

I have NEVER even done vert dragging on a premade model.
    Last edited by SnaFuBAR; June 25th, 2009 at 02:33 AM.

liar!

lol, l/k <3

+ Reply to Thread

Thread Information