+ Reply to Thread
Page 13 of 13 FirstFirst ... 3 11 12 13

Thread: [GALLERY] Neuro's logical disorders.

Re: [GALLERY] Neuro's logical disorders.

*click for larger*

still werk in progress, i want to mess around with the handle a bit, and flip some parts around, so it doesnt spit red hot casings into your collar when fired.
    gallery-smellery!
    tutorial-brutorial!

Quake was a game where a guy jumped over your head at 30mph, spun, put 3 rockets in your grill and landed without slowing down and no one called "aim bot!" at it."

It Isn't Easy Being Green DarkHalo003's Avatar
    DarkHalo003 has a reputation beyond repute DarkHalo003 has a reputation beyond repute DarkHalo003 has a reputation beyond repute DarkHalo003 has a reputation beyond repute DarkHalo003 has a reputation beyond repute DarkHalo003 has a reputation beyond repute DarkHalo003 has a reputation beyond repute DarkHalo003 has a reputation beyond repute DarkHalo003 has a reputation beyond repute DarkHalo003 has a reputation beyond repute DarkHalo003 has a reputation beyond repute

Real nice. The only part that bothers me is the scope, mainly on its sides and top, perhaps even the front looking a bit disproportional. It could easily just be me though as I'm definitely no expert in guns.

The Picatinny Rails do stick out a bit too much though, mainly because you have the scope on a different plane. Although, like I said I'm not expert on guns, so do Picatinny rails have some other function aside from allowing attachments (aside from aesthetics)? Sorry if I'm sounding dumb here.

That's pretty sweet looking, do you have a concept you're working off of? Or just making it up as you go?

yea had a bit of a concept for it.

i wanted to veer away from ti and make it bigger, into an assaultrifle thing, but it'll take too long and i've got other things to make, so i just cut off all the extra bits i had planned, and just finished this up quicky-style, so i can get it finished and move on.

probably giong to give Ddo a whirl on this, see what it spits out.
    gallery-smellery!
    tutorial-brutorial!

Quake was a game where a guy jumped over your head at 30mph, spun, put 3 rockets in your grill and landed without slowing down and no one called "aim bot!" at it."

Posts, posts EVERYWHERE! Warsaw's Avatar
    Warsaw has a reputation beyond repute Warsaw has a reputation beyond repute Warsaw has a reputation beyond repute Warsaw has a reputation beyond repute Warsaw has a reputation beyond repute Warsaw has a reputation beyond repute Warsaw has a reputation beyond repute Warsaw has a reputation beyond repute Warsaw has a reputation beyond repute Warsaw has a reputation beyond repute Warsaw has a reputation beyond repute

Assuming that hole on the right-hand side above the pistol grip is the ejector port, that can't possibly work because it's right in line with the barrel. The only way that could work is if the bullet were chambered there, but you don't have anywhere near enough room for such a long travel distance on the bolt carrier group to do that with the magazine so far back.

Still, I like the look. Kind of like the futuristic spawn of an M3A1 Grease-gun and a P90.

yeah i know it can't work haha i was gonig to make an ejector port and had a bit of an 'oh shit' moment.

then i decided 'oh well' instead!
    gallery-smellery!
    tutorial-brutorial!

Higuy has a reputation beyond repute Higuy has a reputation beyond repute Higuy has a reputation beyond repute Higuy has a reputation beyond repute Higuy has a reputation beyond repute Higuy has a reputation beyond repute Higuy has a reputation beyond repute Higuy has a reputation beyond repute Higuy has a reputation beyond repute Higuy has a reputation beyond repute Higuy has a reputation beyond repute

Reminds me of a halo 2 smg, aug, and p90 combined
    "I don't know wtf I'm doing. Zbrush UI is like looking into the matrix."
    Lumoria - Youtube - Portfolio

+ Reply to Thread

Thread Information