+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: [COMPETITION] Chains Miscellaneous competitions

a bit of the old in-out Roostervier's Avatar
    Roostervier has a reputation beyond repute Roostervier has a reputation beyond repute Roostervier has a reputation beyond repute Roostervier has a reputation beyond repute Roostervier has a reputation beyond repute Roostervier has a reputation beyond repute Roostervier has a reputation beyond repute Roostervier has a reputation beyond repute Roostervier has a reputation beyond repute Roostervier has a reputation beyond repute Roostervier has a reputation beyond repute

Re: [Comp] Chains Miscellaneous competitions

I can see why you're doing that, but I think making them sign up is only going to make more people turn away.

Banned
    Chainsy is on a distinguished road

Well in that point they're just going to have to suck it up, as it would become way too disorganized, and if they don't want to take 5 minutes to register, they obviously don't want that prize very bad, and so there would be no reaction from them, just them leaving. Now if I cater to them and let them submit it in the thread at their forums, it would become too disorganized, and it would be very likely that I would miss someones hard work, and after doing all that to try and get that prize I am pretty sure there would be very pissed off people complaining. Speaking of which, I need 3 judges to help me choose, I am tbh, looking for 3 kinds of members: 1. a respected one 2. a lurker that only watches, but has no real relationships with any of the members 3. a member everyone fucking hates. I want this so if we get a good turn out and there's actually a tough decision, each judge will have a different bias, and it will make them actually discuss it, instead of having 3 well known members picking their guy over some guy from cg. Also on the final 3 weeks, the competition started Friday, will end the Friday after next, the judges have to make sure they are online together sometime that day, and we will chat it over either in the IRC channel or by xfire or aim, depending on what they're most comfortable with.

Post Apocalyptic Badass Corndogman's Avatar
    Corndogman has a reputation beyond repute Corndogman has a reputation beyond repute Corndogman has a reputation beyond repute Corndogman has a reputation beyond repute Corndogman has a reputation beyond repute Corndogman has a reputation beyond repute Corndogman has a reputation beyond repute Corndogman has a reputation beyond repute Corndogman has a reputation beyond repute Corndogman has a reputation beyond repute Corndogman has a reputation beyond repute

Idk, I feel like it would make it kind of unbalanced if there were other forums. CG, gameart, etc. all have a lot of very talented artists, while modacity generally has intermediate level, but a few. If we wanted a competition at that level, we would go to one of those forums competitions, but I think it would make it harder for the members here to win. That's just imo though.

Banned
    Chainsy is on a distinguished road

Corn I already addressed that on the first page, I was looking for opinions on yall for smaller communities.

+ Reply to Thread

Thread Information