+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: [COMPETITION] Chains Miscellaneous competitions

Banned
    Chainsy is on a distinguished road

[COMPETITION] Chains Miscellaneous competitions

Last edited by Chainsy; June 19th, 2009 at 02:36 PM.

left halo
    Gwunty is on a distinguished road

Re: [Comp] Chains Miscellaneous competitions

You ment to post this in studio.
    That's what she said.

Banned

I know, I had a massive brain shit.

SnaFuBAR has a reputation beyond repute SnaFuBAR has a reputation beyond repute SnaFuBAR has a reputation beyond repute SnaFuBAR has a reputation beyond repute SnaFuBAR has a reputation beyond repute SnaFuBAR has a reputation beyond repute SnaFuBAR has a reputation beyond repute SnaFuBAR has a reputation beyond repute SnaFuBAR has a reputation beyond repute SnaFuBAR has a reputation beyond repute SnaFuBAR has a reputation beyond repute

I may participate.

Glorious Beacon of Light Disaster's Avatar
    Disaster has a reputation beyond repute Disaster has a reputation beyond repute Disaster has a reputation beyond repute Disaster has a reputation beyond repute Disaster has a reputation beyond repute Disaster has a reputation beyond repute Disaster has a reputation beyond repute Disaster has a reputation beyond repute Disaster has a reputation beyond repute Disaster has a reputation beyond repute Disaster has a reputation beyond repute

I may try to participate in all categories

Banned

Good luck, also partners are allowed, but no more then 2 people.
    A question also, since most people in modacity will not participate in these, would you want me to expand this competition to a couple of other modding forums? That way it will actually be a fun challenge and not a waste of time?
    This is all up to you though, so make your choice.

Dr. Colonel Unholy III Newbkilla's Avatar
    Newbkilla is on a distinguished road

What other communities are you thinking of? CG?

Banned

Really depends, I was going to add halomaps for shits and giggles since it would be funny to see a halomaps member beat a modacity member since modacity rags on them all the time. But Cgsociety, maybe gameartist.net, poly count forums I might, thing is, I was aiming for the generally smaller communities, you can add suggestions of sites you would like to compete against, and I will post there.

a bit of the old in-out Roostervier's Avatar
    Roostervier has a reputation beyond repute Roostervier has a reputation beyond repute Roostervier has a reputation beyond repute Roostervier has a reputation beyond repute Roostervier has a reputation beyond repute Roostervier has a reputation beyond repute Roostervier has a reputation beyond repute Roostervier has a reputation beyond repute Roostervier has a reputation beyond repute Roostervier has a reputation beyond repute Roostervier has a reputation beyond repute

How will you make the competition centralized? Right now if you add in other communities, it'll be all over the place. It will take a lot of copying and pasting to allow everyone to see everyone else's work and comments.

Banned

I thought the same thing, but the thing is, given the prize, I am sure not many people will participate. Also I planned on centralizing it here in the community, using this thread, I would post the rules and prize, and then paste this link and tell them to submit entries here. It would cause it to all be organized in here and with the final works having the border and name, I can tell what is finished and what is not. Also by having them submit it here it causes them to register and will increase our community with more modders, which is what the site was made for, instead of increasing it with the off topic shit posters

+ Reply to Thread

Thread Information