+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 ... LastLast

Thread: UT3 Urban Alleyway

Llama Juice has a reputation beyond repute Llama Juice has a reputation beyond repute Llama Juice has a reputation beyond repute Llama Juice has a reputation beyond repute Llama Juice has a reputation beyond repute Llama Juice has a reputation beyond repute Llama Juice has a reputation beyond repute Llama Juice has a reputation beyond repute Llama Juice has a reputation beyond repute Llama Juice has a reputation beyond repute Llama Juice has a reputation beyond repute

Re: UT3 Urban Alleyway

Finally done UVing everything... put some more stuff in there... got more stuff... and... yea. *opens Photoshop*

Photoshop is going to be getting some rather heavy use over the next few days.

Llama Juice has a reputation beyond repute Llama Juice has a reputation beyond repute Llama Juice has a reputation beyond repute Llama Juice has a reputation beyond repute Llama Juice has a reputation beyond repute Llama Juice has a reputation beyond repute Llama Juice has a reputation beyond repute Llama Juice has a reputation beyond repute Llama Juice has a reputation beyond repute Llama Juice has a reputation beyond repute Llama Juice has a reputation beyond repute

posted this one in the quick crit thread a while ago, rather than here. Gunna toss it in here now too though for a somewhat more consistent progression

As for actual new stuff...

I'm gunna upres that building on the left's texture.... and actually finish it haha.

I'll be updating this thread like mad throughout the day probably. It's crunch time.

Is the other side just nothing? Just curious.

Yep, it's basically just a showcase piece, so... yea :/ Kinda lame, I know... but that's what he (teacher) wants.

Banned
    Inferno is on a distinguished road

Looks good man. Maybe you could make a MP version of something later on.

I can't rep you.

Base texture on the big building on the left, redid the main building there, textured a bunch of little decorative things.

You should add a few bricks sticking out a few inches off the walls here and there. Don't go over board, just to add a more realistic feel.

Edit: Also, start taking pics with AA please!

Yea, I'm not sure how to enable AA in the UT3 editor. *shrug* If anyone knows how let me know, but... *shrug*

I did that already for the shed thing in the corner, I haven't gotten around to it for the other buildings yet. I wait until the texture is complete to do it then just cut out a brick and extrude it forward a little bit.

Killed that gutter, made a sky, changed around a few background buildings (stuff on the right that you'll never see was bothering me haha) and I changed the ground a bit, can't really tell yet, but soon :P

I'm currently adding more shape to the ground piece then onto texturing it.

I still have to do decals, a few particle effects, texture that cute little grill haha, and finish up my blue building's texture and the big building on the left's texture. There's some spots that still need lovin.

And normals lol

May a suggest a bit of a darker sky? maybe stormy? Something about the bright blue just threw the whole thing away for me. Although that's just my opinion. A twilight kind of look would look neat.

For the ground... maybe a pallet or two? Crates? Tin cans? I don't know, something to bring a little life to the ground. If it's possible some paper laying aroudn would look neat too. I'm not sure if you're still going exactly for what was in your picture, but if you do put in a parking lot, I suggest some cracks with weeds coming out of it... Some foliage here and there would look decent. But no bright greens.

Lol, just adding my 2 cents. You can take it or leave it. : ) Looks good though.

+ Reply to Thread

Thread Information