+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast

Thread: [WIP] Remnant (working title)

Re: [WIP] Remnant (working title)

Quote Originally Posted by Hunter View Post
    [thumb]http://i58.photobucket.com/albums/g268/martynball/hornet_8-1.jpg[/thumb]

Use that if you want ^ But you would have to get it unwrapped, tagged, textured and animated.

you have pretty much learnt to Unwrap, so DIY?, As for texturing it, read that feckin 'Hard Surface texture tutorial for all next gen kids to abuse' and have an attempt yourself

Also map concept looks awfully like Higuys cliff edge map-forerunner exterior but cool none the less
    Cats > Dogs

Higuy has a reputation beyond repute Higuy has a reputation beyond repute Higuy has a reputation beyond repute Higuy has a reputation beyond repute Higuy has a reputation beyond repute Higuy has a reputation beyond repute Higuy has a reputation beyond repute Higuy has a reputation beyond repute Higuy has a reputation beyond repute Higuy has a reputation beyond repute Higuy has a reputation beyond repute

Quote Originally Posted by Malloy View Post
    Also map concept looks awfully like Higuys cliff edge map-forerunner exterior but cool none the less
    What you tryin to say boi
    "I don't know wtf I'm doing. Zbrush UI is like looking into the matrix."
    Lumoria - Youtube - Portfolio

ha was just questioning the map concepts originality bro, chill it.
    Cats > Dogs

I think DEE was set to unwrap it for H3MT, if he has not yet unwrapped it then I will do it. That is if Bacon wants to use it.

Conversation Terrorist Pyong Kawaguchi's Avatar
    Pyong Kawaguchi has a brilliant future Pyong Kawaguchi has a brilliant future Pyong Kawaguchi has a brilliant future Pyong Kawaguchi has a brilliant future Pyong Kawaguchi has a brilliant future Pyong Kawaguchi has a brilliant future Pyong Kawaguchi has a brilliant future Pyong Kawaguchi has a brilliant future Pyong Kawaguchi has a brilliant future Pyong Kawaguchi has a brilliant future Pyong Kawaguchi has a brilliant future

I'd attempt to do it, If I had the tools (If you want me to give it a shot, I'll dl them, but I need a texture to put on it)
    Buttsocks for sale! Getcher buttsocks here!

Sounds like a plan.

VB5 VB.NET C# C++ ANSI-C Python PHP Perl Bash Java JavaScript (X)HTML CSS
    KYON SHOOTS YUKI

Up to you. Personally I don't want a ripped texture on it, or screen capped, but its up to bacon. Hit me up on AIM if you want the max file, it was modelled in max 8 btw.

Pyong Kawaguchi has a brilliant future Pyong Kawaguchi has a brilliant future Pyong Kawaguchi has a brilliant future Pyong Kawaguchi has a brilliant future Pyong Kawaguchi has a brilliant future Pyong Kawaguchi has a brilliant future Pyong Kawaguchi has a brilliant future Pyong Kawaguchi has a brilliant future Pyong Kawaguchi has a brilliant future Pyong Kawaguchi has a brilliant future Pyong Kawaguchi has a brilliant future

Awesome, I find that 3ds version the best for working with.
    But hardest to find a copy of :S
    I guess I'll use a trial until I can find a copy of max8 to buy.
    If someone gets a texture, I'll try to get it unwrapped.
    Im ok at making textures, just mostly ground texturing and such though :S

Dunno where you are going to get the texture from, Dee doesn't have it. ZTeam won't give out retail stuff, which is fair enough Lol. Id prefer someone to texture it.

Maybe ScoobyDoo? I will try and not fuck up this time. Or Disaster?

CONTEST TIME!

+ Reply to Thread

Thread Information