+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: [Gallery] Corn's bandwagon, err... Photography

Post Apocalyptic Badass Corndogman's Avatar
    Corndogman has a reputation beyond repute Corndogman has a reputation beyond repute Corndogman has a reputation beyond repute Corndogman has a reputation beyond repute Corndogman has a reputation beyond repute Corndogman has a reputation beyond repute Corndogman has a reputation beyond repute Corndogman has a reputation beyond repute Corndogman has a reputation beyond repute Corndogman has a reputation beyond repute Corndogman has a reputation beyond repute

[Gallery] Corn's bandwagon, err... Photography

Last edited by Corndogman; September 10th, 2009 at 05:57 PM.

Syuusuke has a brilliant future Syuusuke has a brilliant future Syuusuke has a brilliant future Syuusuke has a brilliant future Syuusuke has a brilliant future Syuusuke has a brilliant future Syuusuke has a brilliant future Syuusuke has a brilliant future Syuusuke has a brilliant future Syuusuke has a brilliant future Syuusuke has a brilliant future

Re: [Gallery] Corn's bandwagon, err... Photography

Should've had it focus on the bird at least D: I can imagine it would look nice, but a real thing would be cool.

There are some things to work on. Some of the angles you chose are...odd, like the phones. Perhaps you could try getting a shot of the phone taking up the entire frame.

I'll let Reaper take you on, so I don't sound like a total jackwad.

The rocket hummer was cool though =D

Hmmm...
    MetKiller Joe is on a distinguished road

There isn't much in your scene other than the subjects. The glass, for example, is on a bland background of faded blue carpet. Same thing with the phone pictures for the most part, although on the one with the ocean in the background it got a lot more interesting.

The seagull looks very blurry, nothing is well defined, and so, in the end, it looks like somebody applied the "fresco" filter in Photoshop.

I like the first and second pictures because they have details in them on the subject and around the subject giving some context to the situation.

My two cents.

Banned
    Advancebo is on a distinguished road

Whats with that toy truck thing.

Corndogman has a reputation beyond repute Corndogman has a reputation beyond repute Corndogman has a reputation beyond repute Corndogman has a reputation beyond repute Corndogman has a reputation beyond repute Corndogman has a reputation beyond repute Corndogman has a reputation beyond repute Corndogman has a reputation beyond repute Corndogman has a reputation beyond repute Corndogman has a reputation beyond repute Corndogman has a reputation beyond repute

Syuu: Yeah, I actually almost got hit by a car when I was taking that, so I had to move out of the way before I could focus, I just snapped it. good crit though, you don't sound like a jackwad.

Metkiller: good crit, thanks. Yeah, those are my two favorites too, for the reasons you said.

Advance: its just one of those fireworks that move across the ground, I got a shot of it right when it was going off.

Syuusuke has a brilliant future Syuusuke has a brilliant future Syuusuke has a brilliant future Syuusuke has a brilliant future Syuusuke has a brilliant future Syuusuke has a brilliant future Syuusuke has a brilliant future Syuusuke has a brilliant future Syuusuke has a brilliant future Syuusuke has a brilliant future Syuusuke has a brilliant future

Look both ways before crossingshooting.

paladin is on a distinguished road

Nice bulge dooood

Terror(NO)More is on a distinguished road

I'm with Paladin! (:

Reaper Man has much to be proud of Reaper Man has much to be proud of Reaper Man has much to be proud of Reaper Man has much to be proud of Reaper Man has much to be proud of Reaper Man has much to be proud of Reaper Man has much to be proud of Reaper Man has much to be proud of Reaper Man has much to be proud of Reaper Man has much to be proud of Reaper Man has much to be proud of

What Metkiller said. Though dramatic lighting is a nice thing to have, and something the most people overlook when shooting interesting subjects; a dramatically lit, boring object is still a boring object.

Aaaaannnd we're back.

Was just out in my yard, saw a couple of things:

So, this looks pretty generic to me since it's B&W, but I feel it looks a lot better than the original and is still pretty good.

I dunno, this look kind of interesting to me at first, but I'm not too sure about it.

Same as above, thoughts?

This isn't really photography, but I edited the shit out of it and thought it looked pretty cool.

Not really much improvement over last time, this was me just walking around in my front yard, nothing serious.

also updated first post.
    Last edited by Corndogman; September 10th, 2009 at 05:58 PM.

+ Reply to Thread

Thread Information