+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 10 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 6 ... LastLast

Thread: Modacity: The Series?

this is a custom user tit
    Atty has a reputation beyond repute Atty has a reputation beyond repute Atty has a reputation beyond repute Atty has a reputation beyond repute Atty has a reputation beyond repute Atty has a reputation beyond repute Atty has a reputation beyond repute Atty has a reputation beyond repute Atty has a reputation beyond repute Atty has a reputation beyond repute Atty has a reputation beyond repute

Re: Modacity: The Series?

make mine or i ban you
    "Conscars" (7:16:35 PM): until I noticed his legs, i thought it was a :conspiracy:

stalker!!!!call the police...w8...i hate the police.
    kid908 is on a distinguished road

make me or I ban you too.

Limited has much to be proud of Limited has much to be proud of Limited has much to be proud of Limited has much to be proud of Limited has much to be proud of Limited has much to be proud of Limited has much to be proud of

No comic is complete without an English person in it.

TomClancy is on a distinguished road

I'd read it.

ExAm has much to be proud of ExAm has much to be proud of ExAm has much to be proud of ExAm has much to be proud of ExAm has much to be proud of ExAm has much to be proud of

I'd read it too, loving the idea. Is it my turn to pander for a character of my own now?

rossmum has a reputation beyond repute rossmum has a reputation beyond repute rossmum has a reputation beyond repute rossmum has a reputation beyond repute rossmum has a reputation beyond repute rossmum has a reputation beyond repute rossmum has a reputation beyond repute rossmum has a reputation beyond repute rossmum has a reputation beyond repute rossmum has a reputation beyond repute rossmum has a reputation beyond repute

the fuck is mine
    Take my hand and I'll show you what was and will be

Mass is on a distinguished road

I kind of agree with lag.

I think you should just make caricatures for us to laugh at, because there is little to no comic potential in the boring generalizations of users, and a web-comic is more work than you ought to take on just to make a few people chuckle (almost.)

Reaper Man has much to be proud of Reaper Man has much to be proud of Reaper Man has much to be proud of Reaper Man has much to be proud of Reaper Man has much to be proud of Reaper Man has much to be proud of Reaper Man has much to be proud of Reaper Man has much to be proud of Reaper Man has much to be proud of Reaper Man has much to be proud of Reaper Man has much to be proud of

Last edited by SnaFuBAR; August 2nd, 2010 at 01:15 PM.

Reaper Man has much to be proud of Reaper Man has much to be proud of Reaper Man has much to be proud of Reaper Man has much to be proud of Reaper Man has much to be proud of Reaper Man has much to be proud of Reaper Man has much to be proud of Reaper Man has much to be proud of Reaper Man has much to be proud of Reaper Man has much to be proud of Reaper Man has much to be proud of

As for episodes, they can be like the illustrated FML's, find a significant thread of that week, and present it in comic form.

Llama Juice has a reputation beyond repute Llama Juice has a reputation beyond repute Llama Juice has a reputation beyond repute Llama Juice has a reputation beyond repute Llama Juice has a reputation beyond repute Llama Juice has a reputation beyond repute Llama Juice has a reputation beyond repute Llama Juice has a reputation beyond repute Llama Juice has a reputation beyond repute Llama Juice has a reputation beyond repute Llama Juice has a reputation beyond repute

For the different comics you should take stuff that recently happened on the forum and retell it in comic form, that'd be swell.

I can't believe nobody else has come up with this idea yet!

+ Reply to Thread

Thread Information