+ Reply to Thread
Page 5 of 15 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5 6 7 ... LastLast

Thread: [wip][map]Garden

Higuy has a reputation beyond repute Higuy has a reputation beyond repute Higuy has a reputation beyond repute Higuy has a reputation beyond repute Higuy has a reputation beyond repute Higuy has a reputation beyond repute Higuy has a reputation beyond repute Higuy has a reputation beyond repute Higuy has a reputation beyond repute Higuy has a reputation beyond repute Higuy has a reputation beyond repute

Re: [wip][map]Garden

heh
    I actually tried doing that, I put them in, but it didn't change anything.
    "I don't know wtf I'm doing. Zbrush UI is like looking into the matrix."
    Lumoria - Youtube - Portfolio

chrisk123999 is on a distinguished road

Is it set up right?

I've done it before plenty of times.

Higuy has a reputation beyond repute Higuy has a reputation beyond repute Higuy has a reputation beyond repute Higuy has a reputation beyond repute Higuy has a reputation beyond repute Higuy has a reputation beyond repute Higuy has a reputation beyond repute Higuy has a reputation beyond repute Higuy has a reputation beyond repute Higuy has a reputation beyond repute Higuy has a reputation beyond repute

Yeah, I just made a completely white bitmap, threw it in game, (checked to see if it works, it does), and open up the structure bsp in gurilla, threw it into the lightmaps spot.
    I'm almost positive lightmaps needs to run so it can create the UVS, then do this, but I could be wrong.

117 is on a distinguished road

I've had this issue already; the best thing you can do is run lightmaps in Sapien. It won't work in Tool; I have no idea why it does it either. But that's the best option you have, unless you intend to use Aether, though I've never used it...

Reaper Man has much to be proud of Reaper Man has much to be proud of Reaper Man has much to be proud of Reaper Man has much to be proud of Reaper Man has much to be proud of Reaper Man has much to be proud of Reaper Man has much to be proud of Reaper Man has much to be proud of Reaper Man has much to be proud of Reaper Man has much to be proud of Reaper Man has much to be proud of

You could always do mental ray lightmaps.. (that's also done via Aether, right?)

You still have to do tool lightmaps to do lightmaps with Aether.

Have you tried removing one material at a time to see what one(s) could be causing it to take awhile?

.Wolf™ is on a distinguished road

Or guess and take the shittiest bitmap out:P

Chris helped me get it ingame, oddly enough, it compiled fine and worked on his computer.

For some reason my tool isn't giving me lightmaps messages or errors - only on this map.

Siliconmaster has a reputation beyond repute Siliconmaster has a reputation beyond repute Siliconmaster has a reputation beyond repute Siliconmaster has a reputation beyond repute Siliconmaster has a reputation beyond repute Siliconmaster has a reputation beyond repute Siliconmaster has a reputation beyond repute Siliconmaster has a reputation beyond repute Siliconmaster has a reputation beyond repute Siliconmaster has a reputation beyond repute Siliconmaster has a reputation beyond repute

Haha. Wow. Tool sometimes does that with small sections of my stuff, but never the whole thing. Wow.

+ Reply to Thread

Thread Information