+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: About the site news...

Banned
    Inferno is on a distinguished road

About the site news...

How come you guys post news about thing like sales on steam but don't post news when a member releases something cool on the site or when a cool thread with awesome pictures of a new map come up?

Eh?

Banned
    Sel is on a distinguished road

Re: About the site news...

uh,

did you not notice the CMT SPv2 pre-release?

or are you just butthurt that your stuff is too shitty to tell people about

InnerGoat killed my dakimakura waifu because I didn't post my desk :( jcap's Avatar
    jcap has a reputation beyond repute jcap has a reputation beyond repute jcap has a reputation beyond repute jcap has a reputation beyond repute jcap has a reputation beyond repute jcap has a reputation beyond repute jcap has a reputation beyond repute jcap has a reputation beyond repute jcap has a reputation beyond repute jcap has a reputation beyond repute jcap has a reputation beyond repute

You can submit your own well written news posts...

They just have to meet the criteria in that forum's announcement.

Banned
    Inferno is on a distinguished road

SPV2 is the only one I've ever seen. That's sort of what brought it to my attention.

Also I haven't released anything recently sel.

Back for the Russian Halo p0lar_bear's Avatar
    p0lar_bear has a brilliant future p0lar_bear has a brilliant future p0lar_bear has a brilliant future p0lar_bear has a brilliant future p0lar_bear has a brilliant future p0lar_bear has a brilliant future p0lar_bear has a brilliant future p0lar_bear has a brilliant future p0lar_bear has a brilliant future p0lar_bear has a brilliant future p0lar_bear has a brilliant future

Yes, people, if you feel you have something newsworthy, read the guidelines in the News forum and submit something by making a new thread; it will be placed in the moderation queue. If we feel it's also newsworthy and well-written, we'll approve it.
    "Halo 1 didn't have proper mustache code and that's why the new mustache seems overpowered."
    -ejburke, Nov. 2011
    Tumbler Dot Com

having only one news item at a time on the front page seems kinda silly to me..

TheGhost has a reputation beyond repute TheGhost has a reputation beyond repute TheGhost has a reputation beyond repute TheGhost has a reputation beyond repute TheGhost has a reputation beyond repute TheGhost has a reputation beyond repute TheGhost has a reputation beyond repute TheGhost has a reputation beyond repute TheGhost has a reputation beyond repute TheGhost has a reputation beyond repute TheGhost has a reputation beyond repute

It's supposed to be three. I'm not sure who changed it...

And yes, if you have news, just make a thread, it's pretty easy.

Back for the Russian Halo p0lar_bear's Avatar
    p0lar_bear has a brilliant future p0lar_bear has a brilliant future p0lar_bear has a brilliant future p0lar_bear has a brilliant future p0lar_bear has a brilliant future p0lar_bear has a brilliant future p0lar_bear has a brilliant future p0lar_bear has a brilliant future p0lar_bear has a brilliant future p0lar_bear has a brilliant future p0lar_bear has a brilliant future

I had changed it to one item due to the album modules.
    "Halo 1 didn't have proper mustache code and that's why the new mustache seems overpowered."
    -ejburke, Nov. 2011
    Tumbler Dot Com

change it back to 3

Syuusuke has a brilliant future Syuusuke has a brilliant future Syuusuke has a brilliant future Syuusuke has a brilliant future Syuusuke has a brilliant future Syuusuke has a brilliant future Syuusuke has a brilliant future Syuusuke has a brilliant future Syuusuke has a brilliant future Syuusuke has a brilliant future Syuusuke has a brilliant future

Can't you move two of the three album features to the sides, that should make room.

+ Reply to Thread

Thread Information