+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Sound effects - need help!

rossmum has a reputation beyond repute rossmum has a reputation beyond repute rossmum has a reputation beyond repute rossmum has a reputation beyond repute rossmum has a reputation beyond repute rossmum has a reputation beyond repute rossmum has a reputation beyond repute rossmum has a reputation beyond repute rossmum has a reputation beyond repute rossmum has a reputation beyond repute rossmum has a reputation beyond repute

Sound effects - need help!

If anyone here has seen K-19: The Widowmaker (excellent movie by the way), you'll know what I'm talking about.

There's a very specific siren sound which I need a loopable version of. I managed to record it myself (stuck my mic between my headphones, heh) and I even got it to loop alright, but there's some rather heavy breathing over the top of it (for some odd reason, nuclear disasters seem to make people rather excitable). I need either someone who owns at editing to axe the breathing without changing the siren itself, or some links to likely haunts for good siren sound effects. Given the amount of sound effects which seem to have really made the rounds, I'd imagine there must be some sort of resource somewhere... anybody got any ideas?

e/ I mean legit sites too, none of these shitty ones which swamp you with crap of various sorts
    Last edited by rossmum; August 17th, 2009 at 10:39 AM.
    Take my hand and I'll show you what was and will be

Cojafoji has much to be proud of Cojafoji has much to be proud of Cojafoji has much to be proud of Cojafoji has much to be proud of Cojafoji has much to be proud of Cojafoji has much to be proud of Cojafoji has much to be proud of Cojafoji has much to be proud of Cojafoji has much to be proud of Cojafoji has much to be proud of Cojafoji has much to be proud of

Re: Sound effects - need help!

great movie, and if you want to pm a link to the sound, i'll see if i can help you.

rossmum has a reputation beyond repute rossmum has a reputation beyond repute rossmum has a reputation beyond repute rossmum has a reputation beyond repute rossmum has a reputation beyond repute rossmum has a reputation beyond repute rossmum has a reputation beyond repute rossmum has a reputation beyond repute rossmum has a reputation beyond repute rossmum has a reputation beyond repute rossmum has a reputation beyond repute

Re: Sound effects - need help!

you own

I'll whack the sound up onto Filefront or something and PM you the link, as I said it loops alright but the breathing needs to go. I have plans to use this in a possible map project.
    Take my hand and I'll show you what was and will be

+ Reply to Thread

Thread Information