+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Mercury 3rd Gen. Halo Custom Edition Launcher

Master of the {KaS} Clan
    korori is on a distinguished road

[Question] Mercury 3rd Gen. Halo Custom Edition Launcher

All right. I'm trying to get back into Halo CE and back to my old projects. The one I left was the Halo Custom Edition Launcher v3 renamed to Mercury.

**********[Question]**********
    My main concern that I have are those people that do not have good computers. I was going to add an office 2007 theme to it but i tried it with a low in dual core and 2 gb of ram and it tend to run a tad slow. This is basic 07 layout no code added yet. So my question to those who care. What would you like a Stylish theme or performance. I am using the DevComponents. If you know of any other ones I should try that is free please let me know and ill test it out.

[Program Itself]
    The code is completely rewriten and runs smoothly. It now uses a specialized class not repetitious code. It does have Remember settings. Meaning it will save your window size, which guerilla and sapien, and several other components. Like the older versions it will have the map manager, server launcher w/ better support, as well as a better halo ce w/ argument launcher. Error Checking has been increased. I plan on having most recent compiled items and most recent saved/opened scripts. Tool is now runs eternally not with a bat file. More script opens will be added.

[What I really want to add when i figure it out]
    Guerilla Tag support and editing. unicode string editing support.(String list). I will take suggestions on addons or features you would like to see. Note I Will Not Make A Sapien addon. B/c I do not have enough direct x programming knowledge and would consume way too much of my time trying to.

Thank you
    Korori
    Last edited by korori; August 30th, 2009 at 06:33 PM.

+ Reply to Thread

Thread Information