+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 7 1 2 3 ... LastLast

Thread: [WIP] Halo Shotgun

3D [WIP] Halo Shotgun

Yeah, note it doesn't say Halo 3.
    What does that mean? Well, it won't be some stupid replicate.

Anyway, does anyone have a side referance image of the Halo 3 shotgun - which basically shits on what I said above - which I can use to the basic shape and style for my shotgun?

I have got red rings on my xbox so I can't get one, I have done the towel trick, 8 times to be precise. Think I melted the graphics card or something because it only lasts 2 minutes when i do the trick now.

(Will update this post with renders when done, need reference first!)

Waits for someone to reply saying no... if you do I will beat your ass

29/08/2009;

30/08/2009;

What can I do with the pump Snaf? And can anyone thing of ways to make it look better. And please don't tell me to change the sights too much, I like them Lol. That is the first custom thing I have ever done. Btw, I think I will put a red cross in the middle of the sight like the ODST SMG has.
    Last edited by Hunter; August 30th, 2009 at 11:14 AM.

Re: [W.I.P] Halo Shotgun

Banned
    Blog Entries
    Inferno is on a distinguished road

Why the fuck would you do that stupid ass towel trick. It's probably the worst thing you can do. Overheating it will not reflow the fucking GPU/CPU. Hurf.

I don't like those black and white reference pictures, I preffer game footage.

And is there another way Inferno?

Blog Entries
    Rentafence has a reputation beyond repute Rentafence has a reputation beyond repute Rentafence has a reputation beyond repute Rentafence has a reputation beyond repute Rentafence has a reputation beyond repute Rentafence has a reputation beyond repute Rentafence has a reputation beyond repute Rentafence has a reputation beyond repute Rentafence has a reputation beyond repute Rentafence has a reputation beyond repute Rentafence has a reputation beyond repute

Quote Originally Posted by Inferno View Post
    Why the fuck would you do that stupid ass towel trick. It's probably the worst thing you can do. Overheating it will not reflow the fucking GPU/CPU. Hurf.
    I've done it. Didn't have problems for 2 straight months. It's better than buying a new one because your warranty expired.

Requested a repair order anyway. Lets end this discussion here Lol. I aint posted pictures yet for crit and getting close to two pages.

Banned
    Blog Entries
    Inferno is on a distinguished road

Ah. If your in warranty then it's fine but if you were out of warranty you would want to get the board reflowed. And if you can't do that then you would want to heatgun it. The heatgun thing is as close to a reflow as you can get without the machine.

3 years warrenty with red rings.

I'll go in game and get some if you want.

Heres one for now:

You sure it will be custom?

Edit: So what views do you want? Front, Side, Top?
    Last edited by Limited; August 29th, 2009 at 07:40 PM.

Why would you want to watch your character get shot by a corrupt US General when you can watch him get eviscerated by an eight-foot alien in purple body armour?

Re: [WIP] Halo Shotgun

Partly, and as much as I can or see fit. Lol.

When its finished you can always give me some things to change, as long as it looks good. 4K limit.

+ Reply to Thread

Thread Information