+ Reply to Thread

Thread: itunes issues.

Sever has a brilliant future Sever has a brilliant future Sever has a brilliant future Sever has a brilliant future Sever has a brilliant future Sever has a brilliant future Sever has a brilliant future Sever has a brilliant future Sever has a brilliant future Sever has a brilliant future Sever has a brilliant future

itunes issues.

So, I just had to reformat my computer. Again. The last time I reformatted, I was able to save all of my music that I had purchased through itunes by burning the tracks to CDs. That option was completely out of the question this time - I wasn't even able to open the task manager, let alone itunes. So, how do I go about getting these tracks back into my library?

Could've Moved Mountains
    legionaire45 is on a distinguished road

Re: itunes issues.

go to music -> iTunes -> iTunes Music and then back up all the stuff from there. Reimport it back into your iTunes library after you have reinstalled or whatever.

I usually just drag everything back in after a reformat, but if you want to keep your library info for whatever reason, I think you can grab the library.xml file from somewhere in that general area and back it up too.
    !

Sever has a brilliant future Sever has a brilliant future Sever has a brilliant future Sever has a brilliant future Sever has a brilliant future Sever has a brilliant future Sever has a brilliant future Sever has a brilliant future Sever has a brilliant future Sever has a brilliant future Sever has a brilliant future

What? No. I already reformatted my entire computer. Is there any way for me to redownload the files?

Could've Moved Mountains
    legionaire45 is on a distinguished road

Oh, I didn't understand your original question, sorry.

No, you can't.
    !

Fuck Well, thanks anyways. It was only like ten or so of the tracks that I really wanted, so I guess I can repurchase the important ones.

+ Reply to Thread

Thread Information