+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: Adding Flying Vehicles Bug - No Movement

Re: Adding Flying Vehicles Bug - No Movement

Anyone got any idea what's wrong with it? =\

Quote Originally Posted by Con View Post
    So you're spawning them using a script? Might as well post the script here.
    Does anyone see any problems within the script I posted? I really need flying vehicles and this problem certainly poses a major stalling.

Double posting is bad. Triple posting is cancer. Combine that shit.

Quote Originally Posted by ICEE View Post
    When you assume you make an ass out of u. And then its up to me (or in this case my buddies) to straighten you out.

Blog Entries
    Con has a reputation beyond repute Con has a reputation beyond repute Con has a reputation beyond repute Con has a reputation beyond repute Con has a reputation beyond repute Con has a reputation beyond repute Con has a reputation beyond repute Con has a reputation beyond repute Con has a reputation beyond repute Con has a reputation beyond repute Con has a reputation beyond repute

Quote Originally Posted by Moses View Post
    Double posting is bad
    so are useless bumps

Quote Originally Posted by Con View Post
    so are useless bumps
    Well sorry but no one seemed to be able to help so I just wanted to at least keep it on the front page for a day or two more or something hoping someone would know how to fix this. Now I can never add flying vehicles into any mod I work on because even reinstalling everything and wiping the tags folders won't get rid of the problem.

Project Sapphire Modder Rhydgaled's Avatar
    Rhydgaled is on a distinguished road

Do you need to spawn this flying vehicle by script? If you're doing a multiplayer map try just making a default banshee that is in it's default place in the globals.globals tag in a map such as tutorial or a direct HEK+ rip of bloodgultch, without any scripts.

Quote Originally Posted by Rhydgaled View Post
    Do you need to spawn this flying vehicle by script? If you're doing a multiplayer map try just making a default banshee that is in it's default place in the globals.globals tag in a map such as tutorial or a direct HEK+ rip of bloodgultch, without any scripts.
    Okay, I'll try spawning without any scripts. However, I doubt that is not the problem because the script use to work perfectly fine. Then one day, it just stopped. I changed the biped to an odst and I managed to get a wasp to fly perfectly but then I changed it to a normal multiplayer biped and everything stopped working. Even ground vehicles now do not work. I changed back to an odst biped and nothing works anymore. It just got worse.

+ Reply to Thread

Thread Information