+ Reply to Thread
Page 13 of 17 FirstFirst ... 3 11 12 13 14 15 ... LastLast

Thread: Post your car

Posts, posts EVERYWHERE! Warsaw's Avatar
    Warsaw has a reputation beyond repute Warsaw has a reputation beyond repute Warsaw has a reputation beyond repute Warsaw has a reputation beyond repute Warsaw has a reputation beyond repute Warsaw has a reputation beyond repute Warsaw has a reputation beyond repute Warsaw has a reputation beyond repute Warsaw has a reputation beyond repute Warsaw has a reputation beyond repute Warsaw has a reputation beyond repute

Re: Post your car

Actually, I took the pictures because peeps on the Corvette Forum demand it, and the one I uploaded here was shitty.

I've got a peculiar odor that sometimes shows up, smells like coolant. Could be the heater core, but since it still blows consistently hot and doesn't leave a residue anywhere I don't think that's it. My next guess is a head gasket, some gunk flew up onto my windshield from under the hood while driving today and wouldn't wipe off with the wipers.

Best case is that it's just some seepage from the radiator due to a worn cap or hose. I also need to grab myself a new O2 sensor, because one of the four went poof. Car still runs fine as far as I can tell, though. No overheating, funny noises, etc.

Besides, even good condition C4s are cheap to buy. Nothing awe-inspiring about it other than that they are awesome.

TeeKup: I don't much care for men crawling in the mud
    TeeKup: id rather them be crawling in my bed

Is that red boot on the shifter standard? It doesn't seem that way with the rest of the interior being black.

Warsaw has a reputation beyond repute Warsaw has a reputation beyond repute Warsaw has a reputation beyond repute Warsaw has a reputation beyond repute Warsaw has a reputation beyond repute Warsaw has a reputation beyond repute Warsaw has a reputation beyond repute Warsaw has a reputation beyond repute Warsaw has a reputation beyond repute Warsaw has a reputation beyond repute Warsaw has a reputation beyond repute

Lol, no. When I was looking at the car, it actually had a Hurst short-throw shifter installed by the original owner. I had it removed because it was actually harder to shift and it rattled something terrible when the car hit a resonant vibration around 2300 RPM. The dealer (Cooper Corvettes, great guys) said they'd install the factory one free of charge if I bought the car, and they did. I asked them to keep the boot, because I have plans for the styling of the car.

Red carpet under the dash (but not the floor), red leather on the door panels instead of black, two-tone red/black seats, and red floor-mats with Grand Sport or C4 emblems.

As for the outside, I want to have it painted (she needs some paint, have some delamination and pitting all over with a nasty chip on the underside). I want her painted like the 1996 Grand sport...except keeping black as the base colour. I also intend to add Grand Sport-style wheel-arch flares (not sure if I want to glass them in or not) and the Grand Sport A-mold wheels.

tl;dr: I want her to basically be a "Grand Sport Lite." I have the powertrain of the Grand Sport in my car, but I don't have the advanced seating, sound system, and selective ride suspension found in the actual Grand Sport. It's just a base 1996 coupe with the LT-4 engine and ZF6 transmission. Don't even have remote locks or passive keyless entry.

That's cool.

My dream car is a 73 Stingray Corvette. Has been since I was a kid. I have a Hotwheels version of it. Lol.

Edit: Pretty much this:

Last edited by BobtheGreatII; September 15th, 2012 at 02:54 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Warsaw View Post
    Actually, I took the pictures because peeps on the Corvette Forum demand it, and the one I uploaded here was shitty.
    Don't mind Teekup, he's just mad because Corvettes give him a raging boner.

I think Metroid is a pretty cool guy, eh finds missiles and doesn't afraid of anything.

Blog Entries
    TeeKup has a reputation beyond repute TeeKup has a reputation beyond repute TeeKup has a reputation beyond repute TeeKup has a reputation beyond repute TeeKup has a reputation beyond repute TeeKup has a reputation beyond repute TeeKup has a reputation beyond repute TeeKup has a reputation beyond repute TeeKup has a reputation beyond repute TeeKup has a reputation beyond repute TeeKup has a reputation beyond repute

Quote Originally Posted by BobtheGreatII View Post
    That's cool.

My dream car is a 73 Stingray Corvette. Has been since I was a kid. I have a Hotwheels version of it. Lol.

Edit: Pretty much this:

THAT. DARK BLUE PLEASE. AUGH.

I love the C3 body style. I actually would love to own a 1982 Collector's Edition. The combination of glass rear hatch, turbine wheels, gradients, and pinstriping is just *yessssssssssss*.

Also, Teekup, I was at a car cruise-in today. They had one in dark blue.

Last edited by Warsaw; September 15th, 2012 at 04:07 PM.

Nero has a reputation beyond repute Nero has a reputation beyond repute Nero has a reputation beyond repute Nero has a reputation beyond repute Nero has a reputation beyond repute Nero has a reputation beyond repute Nero has a reputation beyond repute Nero has a reputation beyond repute Nero has a reputation beyond repute Nero has a reputation beyond repute Nero has a reputation beyond repute

and my bike parked beside my old computer setup (not sure if I posted this before?):

Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version

Name:	431731_239879716139584_133469112_n.jpg‎
Views:	11
Size:	144.4 KB
ID:	3106  

PlasbianX has much to be proud of PlasbianX has much to be proud of PlasbianX has much to be proud of PlasbianX has much to be proud of PlasbianX has much to be proud of PlasbianX has much to be proud of

Too lazy to walk outside and take a picture of what I drive, but it looks exactly like this:

Blog Entries
    TeeKup has a reputation beyond repute TeeKup has a reputation beyond repute TeeKup has a reputation beyond repute TeeKup has a reputation beyond repute TeeKup has a reputation beyond repute TeeKup has a reputation beyond repute TeeKup has a reputation beyond repute TeeKup has a reputation beyond repute TeeKup has a reputation beyond repute TeeKup has a reputation beyond repute TeeKup has a reputation beyond repute

There's one of these near by for just under 3000$. I want it so bad.

+ Reply to Thread

Thread Information