+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 17 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 6 14 ... LastLast

Thread: Post your car

Re: Post your car ~but mainly look at my posts, i have a problem please someone help

Quote Originally Posted by Lateksi View Post
    Xetsuei wins! I don't have a car but I'd like this one:
    <overpriced carbon fiber hood>
    Ricer lovers and manga freaks can guess why.
    Quote Originally Posted by Freelancer View Post
    Post your vehicle pictures here, vehicles you OWN and use on a regular basis, not vehicles you want.

Post Apocalyptic Badass Corndogman's Avatar
    Corndogman is on a distinguished road

Re: Post your car ~but mainly look at my posts, i have a problem please someone help

Quote Originally Posted by Corndogman View Post
    Pics

1995 Toyota 4Runner SR5 V6
    SHIELA NOOOOOOOOO

As you can see I had a bit of an accident, fuckin' hooray. more images:

And the guy in front of me, of whom's shit I fucked up:

(^Click it^) Albums: Modeling, Photography

I'd say you got more fucked by his rear end than he got fucked by your front.

What happened?

Getting head from your boyfriend while driving is not advised.

You have diabetes and can't eat a cup cake.

Post Apocalyptic Badass Corndogman's Avatar
    Corndogman is on a distinguished road

The way I go to school is like hell in the morning during rush hour. Its bumper to bumper, and if I you try to slow down to give yourself room people will just full the spot right away. People weave in and out and ride your ass, definitely not ideal driving conditions.

Anyway, the guy in front of me had to slam on his brakes when somebody slowed down to turn left, and barely stopped before without hitting them. My vehicle being much heavier than his (+my reaction time) was not able to stop fast enough before hitting him. (I also pushed him into the car in front of him too).

(^Click it^) Albums: Modeling, Photography

If I were a cop I would be putting the blame on you from that story, do the guys tail lights still work? If not you can say he had both brake lights out and you had no way to tell he was turning!

Still deciding what I want next. I think it's time for a change from what I have now.

I've narrowed down my options to two that I want really badly.

A) 03 Chevy Silverado 2500HD Crew Cab Short Box
    B) 05 Pontiac GTO with a 6.0

Plans for putting an STS turbo kit on my next ride btw.

I'd get the Chevy if I were choosing between those two, other car looks to much like something that ricers would love to have.

Varmint260 is on a distinguished road

Sad part is, from what I've heard both the GTO and the Silverado will use a similar amount of fuel. Difference is, the Silverado is more practical and useful for more things.

The Silverado probably has the 6.0L Vortec, right? Good, solid engine, but a little hard on fuel. I run a 2006 Sierra at work with the 6.0L, and it's plenty fast and powerful. EDIT: And it's plenty powerful even thought it's a 3500 crew cab long box towing a trailer.
    Last edited by Varmint260; October 16th, 2009 at 02:05 AM.
    Lose it. It means go crazy. Nuts. Insane. Bonzo. No longer in possession of one's faculties. Three fries short of a happy meal...

Quote Originally Posted by Varmint260 View Post
    Sad part is, from what I've heard both the GTO and the Silverado will use a similar amount of fuel. Difference is, the Silverado is more practical and useful for more things.

The Silverado probably has the 6.0L Vortec, right? Good, solid engine, but a little hard on fuel. I run a 2006 Sierra at work with the 6.0L, and it's plenty fast and powerful. EDIT: And it's plenty powerful even thought it's a 3500 crew cab long box towing a trailer.
    Yeah I would get a 6.0 vortech because Imo cummins makes the only decent v8 diesel.

The GTO is a beast though. It is far from ricer. It's a typical muscle car. Take a normal family type car (Holden Monaro) and slam the biggest engine you can (LS2) into it.

To me paying $20,000 for A Hot looking GTO is worth a lot more then paying $70,000 for some fiberclass hunk of crap with the same engine in it known as the corvette.

+ Reply to Thread

Thread Information