+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Custom Resolutions + Text (*editbox.ksml editing)

Cortexian has a reputation beyond repute Cortexian has a reputation beyond repute Cortexian has a reputation beyond repute Cortexian has a reputation beyond repute Cortexian has a reputation beyond repute Cortexian has a reputation beyond repute Cortexian has a reputation beyond repute Cortexian has a reputation beyond repute Cortexian has a reputation beyond repute Cortexian has a reputation beyond repute Cortexian has a reputation beyond repute

Custom Resolutions + Text (*editbox.ksml editing)

Anyone have a link describing editing the *editbox.ksml files for custom resolutions to get your text to display? What do you do?

Con has a reputation beyond repute Con has a reputation beyond repute Con has a reputation beyond repute Con has a reputation beyond repute Con has a reputation beyond repute Con has a reputation beyond repute Con has a reputation beyond repute Con has a reputation beyond repute Con has a reputation beyond repute Con has a reputation beyond repute Con has a reputation beyond repute

Re: Custom Resolutions + Text (*editbox.ksml editing)

Did you create appropriately named files (height)? I don't know if this will work.

j͆ͪ͟c̓̊͜a̎ͨ̈́ͧṗ̵ ̏ͭ̃sͪ̊͊̒͌̒̏t͗͗ͩͮo̧̊̒̎̽̇̌̋ṗ̸ͪ͑ͩ̐ InnerGoat's Avatar
    InnerGoat has a reputation beyond repute InnerGoat has a reputation beyond repute InnerGoat has a reputation beyond repute InnerGoat has a reputation beyond repute InnerGoat has a reputation beyond repute InnerGoat has a reputation beyond repute InnerGoat has a reputation beyond repute InnerGoat has a reputation beyond repute InnerGoat has a reputation beyond repute InnerGoat has a reputation beyond repute InnerGoat has a reputation beyond repute

I assume you're talking about the text entry box at the bottom? What Con mentioned didn't do anything when I tired it long ago. Hopefully you have better luck with it~

This place is just awful king_nothing_'s Avatar
    king_nothing_ is on a distinguished road

You don't make a new one. You have to edit the closest one to your res that is larger than your res. For instance, for my 1050 res, I had to edit 1200editbox.ksml.

The reason you can't see the text is because it's being rendered off (below) the screen. You have to lower the top=" " numbers in that file. There are two (one for the editbox and one for the editbox label) Just keep lowering it and testing it until you get it where you want it.
    Last edited by king_nothing_; September 20th, 2009 at 12:44 AM.

Cortexian has a reputation beyond repute Cortexian has a reputation beyond repute Cortexian has a reputation beyond repute Cortexian has a reputation beyond repute Cortexian has a reputation beyond repute Cortexian has a reputation beyond repute Cortexian has a reputation beyond repute Cortexian has a reputation beyond repute Cortexian has a reputation beyond repute Cortexian has a reputation beyond repute Cortexian has a reputation beyond repute

Ah okay, so that's why 1920x1200 and 5760x1200 work fine, but my windowed resolution of 1280x800 doesn't?

Okay I'll play.

Yeah. Open up 900editbox.ksml and lower the numbers in top=" ".

I tried editing the 864 editbox and that didn't work, all I got to show up when I used one of the talk keys was the "All -" or "Team -" parts at the beginning... My text didn't actually appear in the box though.

Well I've only ever done it when I had it running full screen. Maybe it's not the same for windowed mode, idk. Maybe try a few other ksmls like 900 or 960.

How much did you try lowering it by? Lower it more, maybe.

+ Reply to Thread

Thread Information