+ Reply to Thread
Page 11 of 25 FirstFirst ... 9 10 11 12 13 21 ... LastLast

Thread: The Pit Preview

Higuy has a reputation beyond repute Higuy has a reputation beyond repute Higuy has a reputation beyond repute Higuy has a reputation beyond repute Higuy has a reputation beyond repute Higuy has a reputation beyond repute Higuy has a reputation beyond repute Higuy has a reputation beyond repute Higuy has a reputation beyond repute Higuy has a reputation beyond repute Higuy has a reputation beyond repute

Re: The Pit Preview

Looking quite nice. I believe you can make the grating on the gate thing look better when farther away using mipmaps, ask DSali or someone whos good with shaders.
    "I don't know wtf I'm doing. Zbrush UI is like looking into the matrix."
    Lumoria - Youtube - Portfolio

Limited has much to be proud of Limited has much to be proud of Limited has much to be proud of Limited has much to be proud of Limited has much to be proud of Limited has much to be proud of Limited has much to be proud of

Cant wait for this to be released, and now Unreal thoughts? Cant get any better.

Bastinka is on a distinguished road

Which Unreal you talking about Limited? As for UT3 I would think it'd be amazing.

Hunter is on a distinguished road

Turret is unwrapped. And I will stop being a lazy prick and get the Pelican done tomorrow. Shouldn't take too long.

Bastinka is on a distinguished road

Mind posting a picture of just the untextured unwrap? I've been trying to learn how to unwrap cylindrical objects in the best way I can, and it would prove of great use to me if you posted it.

Hunter is on a distinguished road

There:

Glorious Beacon of Light Disaster's Avatar
    Disaster has a reputation beyond repute Disaster has a reputation beyond repute Disaster has a reputation beyond repute Disaster has a reputation beyond repute Disaster has a reputation beyond repute Disaster has a reputation beyond repute Disaster has a reputation beyond repute Disaster has a reputation beyond repute Disaster has a reputation beyond repute Disaster has a reputation beyond repute Disaster has a reputation beyond repute

That unwrap is pretty bad to be honest. You have stretched uvs everywhere and the texel density is extremely varried. You want to keep it consistent for the most part.

Con has a reputation beyond repute Con has a reputation beyond repute Con has a reputation beyond repute Con has a reputation beyond repute Con has a reputation beyond repute Con has a reputation beyond repute Con has a reputation beyond repute Con has a reputation beyond repute Con has a reputation beyond repute Con has a reputation beyond repute Con has a reputation beyond repute

I agree, but it could be worse. Given that we want to finish this sometime soon, I think it should be left as is to avoid wasting time making it look marginally better.

Matooba is on a distinguished road

I might reinstall just to play this map

the fence already has been taken care of with mipmaps. keep in mind though halo has no AA so farther away you go it's going to look kind of funky.

srsly though, any help texturing would be amazing, will pay for with sex. and UT3, if that's the most current one

+ Reply to Thread

Thread Information