+ Reply to Thread
Page 5 of 11 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5 6 7 ... LastLast

Thread: Windows 7 launch day is finally here

Re: Windows 7 launch day is finally here

I just got Win7 x64 Professional here for 29.99, but i bought the disk for 13 bucks too. Already got the key, and I am d/l it now. Its a sweet deal but you must have an email ending in .edu.

http://win741.com/
    http://windows7.digitalriver.com/sto...isplayHomePage
    http://www.microsoft.com/student/dis...s/default.aspx

After confirming your email be sure to choose the other link on purchase (to get Pro instead of Home Premium) otherwise you wont have the option of changing pro/home later.

*now I can rid myself of this old ass pirate version*
    Last edited by justin108; October 26th, 2009 at 11:15 AM. Reason: blah

Old news bro.

Back for the Russian Halo p0lar_bear's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    p0lar_bear has a brilliant future p0lar_bear has a brilliant future p0lar_bear has a brilliant future p0lar_bear has a brilliant future p0lar_bear has a brilliant future p0lar_bear has a brilliant future p0lar_bear has a brilliant future p0lar_bear has a brilliant future p0lar_bear has a brilliant future p0lar_bear has a brilliant future p0lar_bear has a brilliant future

For like the 30 minutes I was running W7, I thought it was fucking awesome.
    "Halo 1 didn't have proper mustache code and that's why the new mustache seems overpowered."
    -ejburke, Nov. 2011
    Tumbler Dot Com

j͆ͪ͟c̓̊͜a̎ͨ̈́ͧṗ̵ ̏ͭ̃sͪ̊͊̒͌̒̏t͗͗ͩͮo̧̊̒̎̽̇̌̋ṗ̸ͪ͑ͩ̐ InnerGoat's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    InnerGoat has a reputation beyond repute InnerGoat has a reputation beyond repute InnerGoat has a reputation beyond repute InnerGoat has a reputation beyond repute InnerGoat has a reputation beyond repute InnerGoat has a reputation beyond repute InnerGoat has a reputation beyond repute InnerGoat has a reputation beyond repute InnerGoat has a reputation beyond repute InnerGoat has a reputation beyond repute InnerGoat has a reputation beyond repute

You can run W7?
    #modacity

Quote Originally Posted by InnerGoat View Post
    You can run W7?
    I had Windows 7 installed on my Mom's old Dell Dimension 2400. Has a Pentium 4 and a gig of ram. Worked pretty smoothly. Just didn't have Areo because of the onboard graphics and all.

Back for the Russian Halo p0lar_bear's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    p0lar_bear has a brilliant future p0lar_bear has a brilliant future p0lar_bear has a brilliant future p0lar_bear has a brilliant future p0lar_bear has a brilliant future p0lar_bear has a brilliant future p0lar_bear has a brilliant future p0lar_bear has a brilliant future p0lar_bear has a brilliant future p0lar_bear has a brilliant future p0lar_bear has a brilliant future

Quote Originally Posted by InnerGoat View Post
    You can run W7?
    I'm sure I can install it on my Dell shitbox, hell I can run Vista on it with little issue past TF2 being totally unplayable, but I was talking about the frankenstein machine I was working on. After I figured out that my issues were with the processor, I now find that my video card and chipset don't get along, so the GPU crashes while I run a game, and sometimes at random while poking around my desktop.

But while it was running, I was loving every second of it.
    "Halo 1 didn't have proper mustache code and that's why the new mustache seems overpowered."
    -ejburke, Nov. 2011
    Tumbler Dot Com

oh chris you poor bastard
    found some old assets of mine from 8 years ago lmao

InnerGoat killed my dakimakura waifu because I didn't post my desk :( jcap's Avatar
    jcap has a reputation beyond repute jcap has a reputation beyond repute jcap has a reputation beyond repute jcap has a reputation beyond repute jcap has a reputation beyond repute jcap has a reputation beyond repute jcap has a reputation beyond repute jcap has a reputation beyond repute jcap has a reputation beyond repute jcap has a reputation beyond repute jcap has a reputation beyond repute

Windows 7 is a piece of shit operating system.

"The PlayReady update was incomplete." Blacks out TV at random, then it bitches and says that the update was incomplete.......and when I retry, it immediately says it can't, and it prompts to retry again and again and again.

http://izanbardprince.wordpress.com/...eady-drm-scam/

Blog Entries
    Con has a reputation beyond repute Con has a reputation beyond repute Con has a reputation beyond repute Con has a reputation beyond repute Con has a reputation beyond repute Con has a reputation beyond repute Con has a reputation beyond repute Con has a reputation beyond repute Con has a reputation beyond repute Con has a reputation beyond repute Con has a reputation beyond repute

Quote Originally Posted by Timo View Post
    oh my god tags. Yay windows 7 ^____^
    Vista has tags

Quote Originally Posted by jcap View Post
    Windows 7 is a piece of shit operating system.
    Says you. I've never had any problem with it

+ Reply to Thread

Thread Information