+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Horrible ping ranges in CE

MastaCheefa is on a distinguished road

Horrible ping ranges in CE

Any reason my ping in CE goes anywhere from 47-500(on a decent server) yet my pings in PC are relatively constant (33-67)?

This is been a problem for a few months and so I havent really played many games. I thought it was my internet but I opened Halo PC today and it works great. Also ran pingtest.net and my line quality grade is an A. Its just CE and it always does it now...

Ganon has a brilliant future Ganon has a brilliant future Ganon has a brilliant future Ganon has a brilliant future Ganon has a brilliant future Ganon has a brilliant future Ganon has a brilliant future Ganon has a brilliant future Ganon has a brilliant future Ganon has a brilliant future Ganon has a brilliant future

Re: Horrible ping ranges in CE

I think Rook had this issue for the longest time as well. Not that it may be the case, but 47 is not a consistent ping number. I've been in servers that do this sometimes, and spit out random numbers for pings, rather than 33-34 66-67 99-100 130-133. From my years playing, those are the consistent numbers descent servers spit out.

TeeKup has a reputation beyond repute TeeKup has a reputation beyond repute TeeKup has a reputation beyond repute TeeKup has a reputation beyond repute TeeKup has a reputation beyond repute TeeKup has a reputation beyond repute TeeKup has a reputation beyond repute TeeKup has a reputation beyond repute TeeKup has a reputation beyond repute TeeKup has a reputation beyond repute TeeKup has a reputation beyond repute

Mmmmm 34 ping is nice.

El Durado :/
    supersniper has much to be proud of supersniper has much to be proud of supersniper has much to be proud of supersniper has much to be proud of supersniper has much to be proud of supersniper has much to be proud of supersniper has much to be proud of supersniper has much to be proud of supersniper has much to be proud of supersniper has much to be proud of supersniper has much to be proud of

I had this issue too. It was a problem with my wireless card. I simply just reformatted my harddrive and reinstalled the drivers and it works like a charm. Just back up important files and your good to go.

I used to play Halo CE
    justin108 is on a distinguished road

Like was said earlier I always see 33, 66, or 133. I think OP was on point in this.

+rep to cure coronavirus n00b1n8R's Avatar
    n00b1n8R has a reputation beyond repute n00b1n8R has a reputation beyond repute n00b1n8R has a reputation beyond repute n00b1n8R has a reputation beyond repute n00b1n8R has a reputation beyond repute n00b1n8R has a reputation beyond repute n00b1n8R has a reputation beyond repute n00b1n8R has a reputation beyond repute n00b1n8R has a reputation beyond repute n00b1n8R has a reputation beyond repute n00b1n8R has a reputation beyond repute

I used to play ~144 on PC and deal with 280-300 on CE vOv

stop downloading pron.

El Durado :/
    supersniper has much to be proud of supersniper has much to be proud of supersniper has much to be proud of supersniper has much to be proud of supersniper has much to be proud of supersniper has much to be proud of supersniper has much to be proud of supersniper has much to be proud of supersniper has much to be proud of supersniper has much to be proud of supersniper has much to be proud of

Meh for me i always get 33-69 in us servers and 133-169 in uk servers. elsewhere it just varies.

+ Reply to Thread

Thread Information