Closed Thread
Page 2 of 11 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 ... LastLast

Thread: Well, it's final.

∑(〇Д◎ノ)ノ
    ultama121 has much to be proud of ultama121 has much to be proud of ultama121 has much to be proud of ultama121 has much to be proud of ultama121 has much to be proud of ultama121 has much to be proud of ultama121 has much to be proud of ultama121 has much to be proud of ultama121 has much to be proud of ultama121 has much to be proud of ultama121 has much to be proud of

Re: Well its final.

So... since its in the Unreal section I'm going to assume you guys are using the UDK, right?

mech has a reputation beyond repute mech has a reputation beyond repute mech has a reputation beyond repute mech has a reputation beyond repute mech has a reputation beyond repute mech has a reputation beyond repute mech has a reputation beyond repute mech has a reputation beyond repute mech has a reputation beyond repute mech has a reputation beyond repute mech has a reputation beyond repute

If you guys are serious about working for them you'd submit a portfolio.

Conversation Terrorist Pyong Kawaguchi's Avatar
    Pyong Kawaguchi has a brilliant future Pyong Kawaguchi has a brilliant future Pyong Kawaguchi has a brilliant future Pyong Kawaguchi has a brilliant future Pyong Kawaguchi has a brilliant future Pyong Kawaguchi has a brilliant future Pyong Kawaguchi has a brilliant future Pyong Kawaguchi has a brilliant future Pyong Kawaguchi has a brilliant future Pyong Kawaguchi has a brilliant future Pyong Kawaguchi has a brilliant future

I have none.
    Buttsocks for sale! Getcher buttsocks here!

ICEE has a reputation beyond repute ICEE has a reputation beyond repute ICEE has a reputation beyond repute ICEE has a reputation beyond repute ICEE has a reputation beyond repute ICEE has a reputation beyond repute ICEE has a reputation beyond repute ICEE has a reputation beyond repute ICEE has a reputation beyond repute ICEE has a reputation beyond repute ICEE has a reputation beyond repute

will animate 4 food
    With my bare hands

SnaFuBAR has a reputation beyond repute SnaFuBAR has a reputation beyond repute SnaFuBAR has a reputation beyond repute SnaFuBAR has a reputation beyond repute SnaFuBAR has a reputation beyond repute SnaFuBAR has a reputation beyond repute SnaFuBAR has a reputation beyond repute SnaFuBAR has a reputation beyond repute SnaFuBAR has a reputation beyond repute SnaFuBAR has a reputation beyond repute SnaFuBAR has a reputation beyond repute

If you guys have portfolio images put them together, or if you have a personal webspace that works as well.

Conversation Terrorist Pyong Kawaguchi's Avatar
    Pyong Kawaguchi has a brilliant future Pyong Kawaguchi has a brilliant future Pyong Kawaguchi has a brilliant future Pyong Kawaguchi has a brilliant future Pyong Kawaguchi has a brilliant future Pyong Kawaguchi has a brilliant future Pyong Kawaguchi has a brilliant future Pyong Kawaguchi has a brilliant future Pyong Kawaguchi has a brilliant future Pyong Kawaguchi has a brilliant future Pyong Kawaguchi has a brilliant future

How would I do a portfolio of voice acting?
    Or should I just do live takes, if you want some voice acting, just send me some stuff you would like me to do, and if you are going to hire me after that, I can pull some strings and get high quality recording for it.
    Buttsocks for sale! Getcher buttsocks here!

Banned
    L0d3x is on a distinguished road

What kind of job positions do you guys have?
    Nonetheless, I'm happy for you, hope to see great things.

Sever has a brilliant future Sever has a brilliant future Sever has a brilliant future Sever has a brilliant future Sever has a brilliant future Sever has a brilliant future Sever has a brilliant future Sever has a brilliant future Sever has a brilliant future Sever has a brilliant future Sever has a brilliant future

Is this going to be just multiplayer, or have a storyline as well? If it does have a singleplayer component, I'd be more than willing to help with the story concept and edit the dialog. If not me, then just be sure that you've got someone doing script editing. Really. I just can't stand when professionally made products have simple spelling errors and grammar goofs.

Llama Juice has a reputation beyond repute Llama Juice has a reputation beyond repute Llama Juice has a reputation beyond repute Llama Juice has a reputation beyond repute Llama Juice has a reputation beyond repute Llama Juice has a reputation beyond repute Llama Juice has a reputation beyond repute Llama Juice has a reputation beyond repute Llama Juice has a reputation beyond repute Llama Juice has a reputation beyond repute Llama Juice has a reputation beyond repute

I wanna help ya but I have another game I gotta do at the moment. :/

Taiko Drums = Win
    FRain has much to be proud of FRain has much to be proud of FRain has much to be proud of FRain has much to be proud of FRain has much to be proud of FRain has much to be proud of FRain has much to be proud of FRain has much to be proud of FRain has much to be proud of FRain has much to be proud of

will animate for new comp

(jk ill send you guys a portfolio later.)
    [5:58:08 PM] Sascha Burckhardt: going into max with my busted hdd atm
    [5:58:12 PM] Sascha Burckhardt: so if it goes LOLOL BORK
    [5:58:26 PM] Inferno: dont make me send you a fucking HDD on overnight

Closed Thread

Thread Information