+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 ... LastLast

Thread: [WIP] F-99 Wombat

Hunter is on a distinguished road

[WIP] F-99 Wombat

Last edited by Hunter; November 21st, 2009 at 03:26 PM.

Re: F-99 Wombat

I don't know... but it's safe to assume that it would be rockets and a machine gun...

Probably, just wondering if there was anything special that it used, I guess that the pod right at the bottom of it in the middle contains a camera and sensors for it to track it location seeming as it is unmanned.

That won't be needed for mine then seeming as it will be manned, need to find a place to put a cockpit Lol. Banshee style cockpit will be easier I think.

I really hope to see in a map soon, That looks !

Ganon has a brilliant future Ganon has a brilliant future Ganon has a brilliant future Ganon has a brilliant future Ganon has a brilliant future Ganon has a brilliant future Ganon has a brilliant future Ganon has a brilliant future Ganon has a brilliant future Ganon has a brilliant future Ganon has a brilliant future

bombs

Added progress to first post.

Con has a reputation beyond repute Con has a reputation beyond repute Con has a reputation beyond repute Con has a reputation beyond repute Con has a reputation beyond repute Con has a reputation beyond repute Con has a reputation beyond repute Con has a reputation beyond repute Con has a reputation beyond repute Con has a reputation beyond repute Con has a reputation beyond repute

Why did you add those things sticking off the sides of the nozzle?

SnaFuBAR has a reputation beyond repute SnaFuBAR has a reputation beyond repute SnaFuBAR has a reputation beyond repute SnaFuBAR has a reputation beyond repute SnaFuBAR has a reputation beyond repute SnaFuBAR has a reputation beyond repute SnaFuBAR has a reputation beyond repute SnaFuBAR has a reputation beyond repute SnaFuBAR has a reputation beyond repute SnaFuBAR has a reputation beyond repute SnaFuBAR has a reputation beyond repute

loss of the pod takes away visual interest, fin things off the exhaust nozzles just look terrible and out of place, and you have some particularly nasty surfaces on the wings.

I didnt think the things on the back of the engines looked right, will change them.
    It isnt finished yet, hense "progress" so I will be adding the pod and the rocket on the bottom, I am doing that now.

And I will fix fucked up faces and errors.

My heart always misses a beat whenever I see that you have posted because I always expect a big wall of crit.

Higuy has a reputation beyond repute Higuy has a reputation beyond repute Higuy has a reputation beyond repute Higuy has a reputation beyond repute Higuy has a reputation beyond repute Higuy has a reputation beyond repute Higuy has a reputation beyond repute Higuy has a reputation beyond repute Higuy has a reputation beyond repute Higuy has a reputation beyond repute Higuy has a reputation beyond repute

Thats cool. I might take a try at a high poly model maybe, looks kinda easy in a way. =]
    "I don't know wtf I'm doing. Zbrush UI is like looking into the matrix."
    Lumoria - Youtube - Portfolio

+ Reply to Thread

Thread Information